5.

She gave Max some food and winced in pain at the scratches on her back.

"You okay Y/n?" Niki asked walking over.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." The others walked back onto the boat and Y/n explained who Max was and why he was gonna be staying there. After she explained Ranboo pulled her aside.

"Did Dream do anything to you?"

Don't say...

Be careful...

Lie...

"No he didn't. He just yelled at me."

"Are you okay though?" She nodded response. They walked back to the group.

"We have enough supplies to last a while. I think we go back to sea, maybe try and find some loot while were at it. Try to find something for George instead of a mermaid." Y/n instructed. "I'll man the helm." She walked up and Niki followed.

"Y/n there's blood on the back of your shirt." Niki pointed out as they walked.

"It's old blood." She waited for Tubbo to untie the ship and then steered the ship back towards the sea. Niki was sitting down and her pink hair was being blown around by the wind. Y/n smiled.

She's so cute...

Max ran up next to her.

"Can I stand up here next to you?"

"Why don't you go sit next to Niki, I'm gonna be steering the ship for a while buddy."

"Okay!" Max went over and sat next to Niki who smiled brightly. Y/n steered the ship a little as Ranboo brought a map over.

"West Sea and here." She pointed to the corner of the map at an island.

"You realize that island is extremely dangerous."

"Yeah I know. There's treasure there and we're pirates. Stealing stuff is our job." Ranboo smirked.

"I'll let the others know then." She nodded and let go of the helm to just sail.

"Well, we're going to find more treasure." Max hugged her. "Let's hope Dream doesn't need us back for a while. He's just cruel."

"Yeah, from what I've heard about him he's not a very nice man." Niki agreed.