C.36 | The end.

Hoseok smiled to himself. Maybe their relationship was exactly the same because effectively they'd always been in a relationship, with sex being the only thing missing.

The door opened again and Jungkook's head appeared in the doorway. "Seriously?" he said, glowering at Joon. "Are you making me wait so you can make small talk? I'm leaving."

"I'm done," Namjoon said. "We can go now."

Jungkook's eyes flicked to the wedding invitations on the desk. "You could have mailed them," he said before striding away.

"Slow down, brat," Namjoon called after him. "I'm not carrying you again if you worsen your injury—again."

Jungkook ignored him.

Namjoon sighed. "See you around, guys," he said before stalking after his patient. The door closed behind him.

As soon as they were alone, Taehyung straddled his lap, looped his hands around Hoseok's neck and gave him a long, needy kiss. Hoseok kissed him back hungrily. God, he still couldn't believe this was finally real. Taehyung. His Tae.

"Missed you," Taehyung whispered between the kisses. "Missed you so much."

"It's been just a few hours," Hoseok said with a smile, sliding his hands under Taehyung's shirt and stroking his back before slipping them underneath Taehyung's shorts. He squeezed Taehyung's ass.

"Too long," Taehyung said, biting Hoseok's lip. "Want you. Wanna have you in me."

Hoseok groaned and tore his lips away. "Not here, baby."

Taehyung sighed and put his head on his shoulder. "Fine. When we get home, then?"

Home. The word sounded gut-wrenchingly good.

Closing his eyes, Hoseok pulled Taehyung tightly to himself, his heart warm with contentment and love. Maybe their love for each other was too deep and all-consuming to be healthy, but he didn't care. Every love was different. He wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

"Yes, Taehyung," Hoseok murmured, burying his face in Taehyung's hair and breathing him in. "When we get home."

---------------------

The end lol.  I know this is sudden but there's so many ways I could end this book but for the sake of my brain. It'll end on a cute note.

Someone mentioned Namkook so I'll make a sequel but with  Jungkook and Namjoon. Namkook with a bit of Namjin angst.