C.31 ⚠️

Chapter 31: Loved

He could hear Hoseok calling out his name, but he stayed quiet. The house wasn't big; Hoseok would come here soon.

Sure enough, there was the sound of footsteps approaching.

The door opened. "Tae—"

Hoseok stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the bed.

Taehyung's heartbeat skyrocketed. He told himself he had no reason to feel awkward: Hoseok had seen him naked hundreds of times.

"What..." Hoseok trailed off before saying, very evenly, "Get dressed."

But his eyes were roaming all over his body, dark and hungry. It made Taehyung nervous, but at the same time, he stopped feeling awkward. Hoseok wanted him.

"No," he said quietly. "Come here."

Hoseok's Adam's apple bobbed up and down. "Don't do this to me. Please."

Taehyung licked his lips. "I'm not teasing you. You don't have to fuck anyone else. I can give you anything you want."

Hoseok's nostrils flared. "I don't want a pity fuck."

"It wouldn't be a pity fuck. It has nothing to do with pity. I love you and want to make you happy. What's wrong with that?"

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose, looking pained.

"Let me do it, Hyung," Taehyung said softly. "I want this—"

"You don't want it," Hoseok bit out, glaring at him. "You just want to please me. There's a difference. You don't really want it."

Scoffing, Taehyung got out of the bed. "Did you forget who you're talking to? When have I ever done something I didn't want to do? I'm not exactly the self-sacrificing type. It has nothing to do with pity." He walked toward Hoseok and stopped a few inches away from him, suddenly acutely aware that he was naked. From the way Hoseok was looking at him, he was very aware of his nakedness, too.

Gathering his courage, Taehyung looped his arms around Hoseok's neck and pressed his body against him.

Hoseok's breath hitched, his muscles stiffening. "Tae—"

"Look, hear me out," Taehyung said. "You want me. That's okay—no, that's more than okay. I...I like that you want me." He shrugged, embarrassed. "I'm not gonna claim gay sex isn't going to be weird for me—it most likely will—but I'm not doing it out of some misguided sense of friendship or something, so you don't have to feel guilty for this. Trust me, I'm doing this for a very selfish reason."

"What reason?" Hoseok said slowly, through his clenched teeth. His body was so tense against him it felt like it was vibrating with restrained power.

"I'm doing it because..." Taehyung slipped his hand between them and cupped Hoseok's erection through his jeans. Hoseok hissed.

Taehyung blushed a little but didn't look down even as his fingers stroked Hoseok's cock awkwardly.

He pulled the zipper down. The sound was obscenely loud in the silence.

His fingers trembling, Taehyung slid his hand inside to pull Hoseok's cock out. It was warm, so very warm, big and hard. It felt good in his hand. Hoseok's eyes became unfocused, his breath coming in shallow gasps.

"Because you're mine," he said, holding Hoseok's gaze, unable to keep the possessive edge out of his voice. His fingers tightened around Hoseok's cock. "This is mine, too. You belong to me. And I won't share you."

Hoseok stared at him. "You want it for the wrong reasons."

"Maybe." Taehyung dropped his gaze and finally looked at the cock in his hand. The sight made him feel funny. He was holding Hoseok's cock. He was holding Hoseok's hard cock. The red head peeked out of his fist, glistening with precome. It looked so...dirty and obscene. Taehyung wet his dry lips. "But it's not repulsive to me or anything. I like it—this. It's like the evidence of..."

"Of what?" Hoseok said tightly, the frustration clear in his voice as he knocked Taehyung's hand away from his cock. "Trust me, it's not an evidence of love. It's the evidence of my wanting to shove you under me and fuck you senseless."

"There's no need to be crude," Taehyung said, his voice almost as firm as he wanted. Almost. "If you're trying to freak me out, you didn't and you won't. I want to do it."

"No, you don't. You're straight."

"I may not be completely straight," Taehyung said. "I think—I think I'm attracted to you. When you kiss me, I always want more. And I..." He blushed. "I kinda jerked off thinking of you the other day."

Hoseok gave him a skeptical look.

"When have I ever lied to you?" Taehyung said.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Just an hour ago when you pretended to be sick."

Taehyung averted his gaze. "I didn't lie," he said quietly.

Silence fell between them, loaded with unsaid words.

"Damn you," Hoseok muttered angrily, pulling him into his arms and pressing his face against Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung melted into the embrace. "Please, Hyung," he whispered. "Please, let's try. Just once. If it doesn't work, then we'll forget about it and try to be just friends, like before. But let's try. I don't wanna share you. I can't share you. Please."

There was another long silence.

At last, Hoseok heaved a sigh. "This is crazy."

It was a capitulation.

Smiling, Taehyung pulled back a little to look at him. "No, it's not. People have sex with total strangers all the time. I think that's far stranger than having sex with the person I actually love."

-----------------------------

I hope y'all realize how fucked up in the head Tae is in this story. Next page in an hour  🫣

Btw the story is about to end if you've come this far seriously ty I appreciate you reading this wack.