c.24 | ⚠️

I was supposed to update this a while back but I  got caught up with work. 

Chapter 24: Something new

Hoseok looked up, as though asking for patience, and exhaled. "I know your body better than my own. I don't need to ogle you to imagine doing all kinds of filthy things to you. And looking at you too much isn't good for my self-control. Happy now? Did I stroke your ego enough? What is this all about, Tae?" He sounded a little pissed off now.

Taehyung smiled, lifted himself up and pressed his lips to Hoseok's.

Hoseok stiffened under him. It didn't surprise Taehyung. Every time he did this, Hoseok tried to stop him, saying that he didn't want anything given out of pity, blah blah blah, but Hoseok could never push him away.

The same thing happened this time, too. Hoseok's body was rigid for a few seconds before he grabbed Taehyung's face and thrust his tongue inside his mouth. The kiss was angry and hard and achingly hungry. Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to relax. Hoseok's kisses weren't as weird to him as they had been at the beginning, but they were still a little overwhelming and disorienting. Not in a bad way, just...they confused him. He loved feeling v's firm lips on his and Hoseok's tongue inside of him; he didn't even mind the stubble that scratched his cheek. His body's reaction was the confusing part. He'd always been extremely attuned to Hoseok, so the intensity of Hoseok's need made him feel needy and vaguely unsatisfied too, uncomfortable and hovering on the brink of arousal. That confused the hell out of him, because he didn't want Hoseok that way, but when Hoseok kissed him, his body almost wanted something. It was fucking confusing.

A small noise left his lips when Hoseok suddenly shoved him off and scrambled out from under him. He stood up, his hands clenched into fists.

Taehyung wiped his lips and eyed his stiff back warily. "Hyung?"

"I told you to stop doing this," Hoseok said, his voice clipped and rough. "You don't have to do it to keep me around. It's getting late. Good night." And he stalked out of the room, tension visible in his shoulders. Tension and anger and something else. Taehyung suspected it had something to do with what Jiwoo had told Hoseok, but no matter what he said, he couldn't entirely convince Hoseok that Jiwoo was wrong. And she was wrong.

Goddammit.

Taehyung thought for a while, not knowing what to do.

He stood up. Maybe he should apologize.

When he reached Hoseok's room, he pushed the door open.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

Hoseok was lying in bed and he was...

Taehyung's face turned hot. He wanted to leave, but for some reason, he couldn't. He just couldn't move. He stared, transfixed, at the thick, long cock wrapped in Hoseok's large hand. Hoseok was stroking it hard.

He must have made some noise, because suddenly Hoseok stopped. Taehyung lifted his gaze from Hoseok's erection to his face.

Hoseok was looking at him, his jaw tight with anger and frustration.

Their eyes met and Taehyung blushed even harder. Now it was definitely time to leave.

But he still didn't move.

A twisted, slightly pained smile appeared on Hoseok's face. "Close the door, Tae. From the other side."

Taehyung closed the door. Slowly, he walked away, a funny feeling in his stomach.