𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡

In the chapter Aurora or Ares will annoy you a lot because it's very complicated when it comes to their feelings for each other

In the chapter Aurora or Ares will annoy you a lot because it's very complicated when it comes to their feelings for each other. But since when is love not complicated or difficult?

AURORA
Monday, 17th January

This is the first day of school after the trip. It's weird being at school. Not because of the trip. I was only gone a week, but because of Ares. I couldn't forget about the kiss between us.

It's like it's burned into my head, the problem is that it was so good. Everything about him seemed created by God. The pace, the movements, the passion, the dominance.

Even worse, it was Ares. Him of all people, this person I can't stand, being my best kiss like that? He thinks anyway that it was the same as with his other girls.

Why does everything always have to be so complicated? "Aurora Mitchell, please come to the director." And what did I do now? "Did you mess up without me knowing about it?" Quinn raised her eyebrows as if she's disappointed that I didn't let her join me.

But I didn't because there isn't anything I've done wrong. "I haven't done anything." "Let's see. Go." she forces me to walk in the direction. "Are you coming with me?" I smiled at her, showing my teeth.

"No. I have to go to class otherwise my mother will kill me because of the missing lessons." She turned me around and pushed me slightly forward. "You are free, my bird. Go your own way." when she let go of me, she pretended to cry.

I rolled my eyes and walked alone in the direction of the director's office, which of all must have been at the end of the hallway.

I tapped and pushed the blade down. "Aurora good morning." Mrs. Wilson, our secretary, greeted me. "Someone called me, and said I need to meet Mr. Logan." She nodded to me. "Sit down, I'll get him." "Okay. Thank you." I followed her word and took a seat in one of the three chairs in the room that were next to each other.

Not even minutes later, Mrs. Wilson arrived with Mr. Logan at her side. "Aurora come in." I quickly got up from the seat and strolled over to Mr. Logan, who let me into his office.

"What was the reason for my coming?" I followed his steps until Mr. Logan took his seat in front of me. He moved the chair forward to lean his arms on the desk.

"Well, if that's what you're thinking, you're in no trouble. You can breathe. I called you in because we're getting a new student today and I want you to show her around the school."

A new Student? In the last school year? Does that even make sense? I mean, it's not my business as far as that is concerned, but it doesn't make sense to me now, a few more months and then school will be over, what else does she want here?

"Yeah sure." He nodded, smiling at me, and got up, inviting a girl by the name Scarlett in. I turned around and saw a gorgeous girl standing in front of me.