𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?

AURORAFriday, 14th January ~Middle of the Night (Violin) by Joel Sunny

AURORA
Friday, 14th January
~Middle of the Night (Violin) by Joel Sunny

We finally landed at the right time, because there's supposed to be a storm today and I want to be home as soon as possible before this whole thing happens.

"Would you like my parents to take you?" Quinn asks me as she pulls her suitcase behind her. I nod as my mother tells me she and Theo are at work. Max is with the Montgomery's.

"Okay cool. Maybe you can join us too." "I'll pass. Today there's a storm, I'd rather stay home, you know." she nods at me, although I know exactly what she's thinking.

I shouldn't be alone, But I feel safe in my home, in my bed. Of course, it's also better from time to time when someone is with me, but max coming back so I'm not alone.

We came out when we had already seen Araya with Joshua. A big smile appeared on her lips. It's nice to be back. "Good to see you." Araya smiled and hugged us. I returned the small gesture.

"You look great." "Thank Araya you too." she gently tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles as a thank-you. This woman is made of gold.

"Come on." we didn't keep them waiting. "Here, you have something to do." Quinn winks to Joshua to put her suitcase in the trunk.

His look could kill her, which makes me laugh. "Go." She grinned and got in. If Araya weren't here, he'd be insulting Quinn through the alphabet if he wasn't already doing it in his head.

"Should I take yours too?" he referred to my suitcase. "Of course, thanks." but he smiled at me, not like with Quinn. "At least someone appreciates my work." He said loudly for Quinn to hear, which stuck her head out of the car. "Stop bitching, that's what big brothers are for, to help their sister."

"More for Monsters." "Joshua, stop it." his mother admonished him. "Always the same shit." He murmured under his nose. We got in together, Joshua in the front, me in the back with Quinn.

"And how was the trip?" "Well, we went to the museum, to the beach, and also bought a lot of new things," Quinn answers her question.

"And you, Aurora, how was it for you?" she stopped at the red light and looked at me through the small rearview mirror. I had so many thoughts in my head, about what has happened.

I got drunk, went to a party and made out with a guy I didn't know, saw my ex-best friend walk out of my enemy's room, went outside with Mason and talked about my dad, and of course the last and worst night.

Ares asked me if he could kiss me, I declined because he lied to me. Everything great.

"Good. But it could be better." I reply and not the long detailed version which will probably destroy the picture of me for Araya.

"Did you buy yourself something nice?" "A lip gloss and some clothes." I agreed. "Great." Araya was still talking about what happened here while we weren't here.