Calling over Seongmin, she placed it on his head before he could protest. He sighed and accepted his fate of looking cute as he went back to his post. 

Rose giggled and gently moved Yoongi so she could go pester Namjoon. 

"Hyung, I got you a present." She smiled at him, tucking a flower behind his ear. 

"Thank you, Rosie." He gave her a genuine smile. 

Joon had a lot of things on his mind at the moment and due to his stress, he hadn't felt reason to smile much. But Rose always found a way to pull him out of his funk, giving him a little bit of light in his times of darkness. 

So, his smile lingered on his face as he watched her go back to the blanket and started to tuck daisies into her own hair. 

Once Yoongi was asleep again, she put a few little braids in his hair and tied them off with flowers as well

Once Yoongi was asleep again, she put a few little braids in his hair and tied them off with flowers as well. She was just in a really good mood that day and wanted to share it with everyone. 

Pulling out her easel, she got started on painting what was in front of her. It was a simpler painting as she was more focused on the fresh smells and the birds. She also got distracted when Namjoon fell asleep, and a stray cat wandered over to sit in his lap. 

Or when Yoongi started to snore, and his hand lightly gripped the skirt of her dress like a child. 

Alas, she finished her painting and set it aside to lay down for a few minutes and enjoy the gentle breeze that was floating by. 

(Credit to original artist)

She woke up a few minutes later in a sweat from a nightmare. Yoongi was startled by her suddenly sitting up and looked at her. 

"Rose, what's wrong?" He placed a hand on her arm. 

"Oh...It's nothing, sorry I woke you." She smiled at him. 

"Bullshit." 

"It was a bad dream...But you shouldn't worry, ok? I get them all the time; I'm used to it." She tried to reassure him. 

"Let's just go back to the hotel alright?" She said, after he just stared at her. 

Yoongi nodded and helped her put away her things. He was upset that she got her bad dreams and even more so because he couldn't do anything about them. He didn't like to show that things affected him, so he put up his facade again. Rose felt him closing himself off but decided not to say anything.