𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 | 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒

y'all gonna hate me but I promise Ares and Aurora get very close in the next chapter

ARES

I hate this girl, she annoys the shit out of me, but I always want her in my arms, I always want to be around her, I can't even stop thinking about her! What's wrong with me?

How stupid am I? But I want it so bad, I want to touch her lips that shine through the water. She looks at me, her wet hair falls into the water. I have never seen such a perfect girl like her.

Her eyelashes are in individual measurements together, and her brown eyes shine. And fuck that black bikini on her. He shows exactly what makes her more beautiful. Her small beauty spot under her lower lip, her slightly tanned skin, the little belly, her breasts, her ass, her stretching marks, which I also saw. Everything turns me on.

Like her body is a cursed poison that I can't take. I hate her, that's why I want her so bad. "No." No? She said no.

"Why?" what's going on? She feels it, doesn't she? Just like me, she wants the kiss, otherwise, she wouldn't look at my lips.

I won't kiss her without asking, though. I can't do that. After what Kirian that bastard did, I can't rush her

"You know why." Because we hate each other? I don't give a fuck. Who cares.

"No, I don't." She presses her small hands on my chest, which gives me goosebumps. Then she pushes me slightly away from her. My hand moves away from her, just like her closeness, "I saw her, don't pretend it didn't happen." Her voice is light, but I still don't know what she was talking about.

She notices the confused look I give her. Her gaze gets slightly angry. "Don't play dumb. I saw Ashley coming out of your room after you texted me to go outside." I have what? "I didn't."

"So you're telling me Ashley wasn't in your room and came out in her underwear?" I silently realized it was her, but I had nothing to do with her. She was there when I got out of the shower.

"I knew it. So you're lying to me again, and you want me to trust you?" "Yes, because nothing happened." I took a step closer. It was so good. Everything. She let me get closer to her. And now everything is like before.

"How am I supposed to trust you, when all you give me are excuses? When are you gonna learn that your actions have consequences? Consequences that affect other people. The disgusting lies you told Kirian, the constant lies, the accusations, the Ashley thing. Where is there still room for a little trust?"

I saw her make her way to the stairs, so she can get out. Fuck. That should be different. Totally different. I rushed to grab her hand, but she pulled away at the last moment.

"But I still have something to say. Thanks. Thank you for helping me with Kirian, thank you for listening to me when I talked about my father, and thank you for showing that it's okay to hate you." She walks out and put on her robe. The next moment, she disappeared.

Ashley this snake can experience something. When will she finally understand that I don't want her? I got out of the pool and put on my bathrobe as well, rushing to Ashley's room, which was one floor down from mine.

I slammed on the door without paying a shred of attention to the neighbors. Not even minutes later, Nell opened the door. "Ares, what's going on?"

I ignored her and just walked in without asking. Ashley was lying on her stomach reading a magazine. As her gaze swings up and sees me.

"Ares, babe, what are you doing here?" She stood up immediately. "Nell, can you go out for a moment, please?" I ask her roommate. She nodded politely and left too. "What, have you changed your mind?" she lick her teeth across the sides with her tongue as she smiled.

"You bitch, what did you tell Aurora?" Her smile faded. I'm so pissed. She has nothing to do with my life.

"What are you talking about? Nothing of course. It's not my fault that she imagines something." My teeth press together. It hurts, but I swallow the pain away.

"You hate her since the beginning. This kindergarten that is about me. Just get it, I don't want you, I never wanted you. You were nothing but rejection, just for sex." She slapped me, I didn't mean to be an asshole I wanted to tell her this in a normal tone, and I did weeks ago, but if she doesn't understand it normally, I have to do it like an asshole.

"You are such a Jerk! Let her think we had sex, who cares? She hates me, she hates you even more than you do, she has no hope. She would never be with you. Now get out of here." She pointed her finger at the door.

"Tell her that there was nothing," I commanded. "Pff, and what's the point? She would only think that you were with me and told me to say it. She wouldn't believe a word, do you've already forgotten? I'm the ex-best friend who fucked her boyfriend, she hates me as much as you, probably more than me now."

My anger overwhelms me and I pin Ashley against the wall my hands on her shoulders. I realize what I'm doing, so I let go immediately. She looked at me in shock.

"Leave her alone, and me too. I don't hit girls, but I will hurt you otherwise. I swear." I stalked out of the room and slammed the door open. Fuck, I have to fix this shit.

If Ashley is right, Aurora hates me even more. It's not supposed to be like that. Not at all. I quickly ran to my room, where Mason was lying on the bed playing FIFA on the PlayStation.

"Bro, what about you?" "Help me win Aurora's trust."