𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Start from the beginning

I took all the important things like money and phone, and Quinn is already forcing me out.

In the hallway on the way down, I felt someone staring. I took one end and the other of the jacket, to cover my breasts.

"Don't be ashamed of how you look." The person who is to blame for going out like this admonished me.

"You're can talk. Seriously, this is the last time you choose something for me." I rolled my eyes as the elevator came, and we walked in.

"If there aren't any pancakes with maple syrup and butter. I'll kill you." She put her hand around my shoulder and flipped her black sunglasses up.

"Trust me, if there aren't any, I'll go complain personally." the elevator stopped.

Immediately Quinn and I ran to the really small queue because we are this early. I grabbed a plate and walked through the rows to stand right in front of the well-made pancakes.

"Good morning." I was greeted by the woman standing there with a cooking apron and a pair of tongs. "Good morning. The pancakes, please." she nods. I handed her my plate, which she accepted with a smile.

"How many?" "Four, please." she put them on. Put a pre-cut piece of butter in the middle of the tower and maple syrup. Oh my god, My mouth is watering.

She hands me the plate and I thanked her. I grabbed myself a drink and a little snack to eat as Quinn and I sat down at the table right by the Big Window.

Without waiting long, I took the first bit and God blessed this fucking food. It melts like butter, is fluffy, and just wow.

"So Mr. Bennett said that we are going to take a tour of the city today. Then we'll have free time for ourselves." She ate a piece of her bagel. "What's so nice to see here except for the beaches?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "The main thing is we get some free time," Quinn argued. We continued talking until Zeth came to our table. "You need some company?" we nodded to him as he took the seat next to me.

I looked at his plate and immediately saw pancakes. "Are there some more?" he looks at me like I look in amazement, following my finger he sees that I'm pointing to his food.

"Yes, 10 more pieces, should I get some for you?" "No, I'll get them myself."

"It's okay, I want to get something to drink anyway." With a smile, I put my plate in his hand. "Do you want something, too, Quinn?" He asked. Quinn only asked for a small snack.

Then Zeth walks away. "This boy is too nice to describe him as real." "I think it suits him, most, when he's smiles, and you can see his dimples."

"You can't say that about him. Good morning." Dylan walked over to the table with his hair tousled and still wearing his pajamas. "Quinn, it's 7a.m." he sat down and briefly ran his hands over his face.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" "Neyla found out that Zack cheated on her. I kept talking to her all night because she was so done and because Zack asked me to." my eyes widen.

Zack cheated on Neyla? What's wrong with these guys? Everyone cheats on everyone or what? Have they never heard of honor or conscience?

"Do you know with who?" Dylan shook his head. "Zack doesn't tell me the name, and neither does Neyla, apparently a girl not from around here."

That Zack really cheated on Neyla shocks me. They had been together for three years, they seemed happy. What happened to Zack, who is actually one of the nicest and kindest people?

He's just bringing himself to the level of many who can easily be dismissed as contempt. Kirian or Ben. Contempt for these people. The level of them.

"What are you doing today?" "Nothing, I'll check on both of them again, then I'll go to a museum with my class." he shrugged his shoulders and drank the rest of the milk from the bowl.