𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡

AURORA Tuesday, 11th January ~Nervous by the neighbourhood

AURORA
Tuesday, 11th January
~Nervous by the neighbourhood

"Get up." I woke up immediately as a pillow was thrown on my head. "Why?" it came from me in my morning voice, which was a little deep. "Because breakfast is about to start and Mom's hungry." Quinn twisted her hand on her stomach.

"Quinn." I admonished her, annoyed, and laid my head on the other side to continue sleeping. I really don't want to get up now. I can get something later.

"I knew you wouldn't get up." Then why is she asking me? I don't answer and just put the blanket over my arm, so I'm completely underneath.

"Then the hard way has to be pointed out." The next moment, I felt water running all over my face. Gasping, I took a quick breath as I sat up.

"Quinn!" I yelled at her and got up from my bed because it was wet. My hair was dripping wet over my shoulder. The water was also running down the white tank top which I always use to sleep on.

I immediately put my hands on my breasts, so she doesn't see everything. "Do you know how much I hate you right now?" Quinn walked up behind me and pushed me toward the bathroom.

"Soon you'll adore me with the large selection of food, now get ready before someone else sees your tits." I blushed. How embarrassing.

I stepped into the bathroom, Quinn put some clothes on the washing machine and closed the door. Am I five now that she puts clothes out for me?

I don't even want to know what it is. It's supposed to be 95°F degrees today. Well, by Boston standards, it's warm. I took off the wet shirt and took a quick shower to get warm and fresh.

---

"I'm not going to wear that." I walked out of the bathroom to Quinn, who was already waiting for me. "It looks great, I should style you more often."

"That's too short! You can see almost everything." I turned to the mirror and took a quick look at myself again. The dress is definitely Quinn's because I never saw it in my closet or suitcase.

The dress is halfway short up my thighs, it's tight, and when I say tight, I mean fucking tight. You can see every curve, including the slight belly fat that I have.

The straps are attached to the side so the shoulders are nicely exposed. "You look great. Maybe you'll get a hot surfer boy too." She winked at me, came in front of me, and tied the ribbons hanging in the front into a bow.

"God, I would do anything to get you boobs." She really has no other topic. Her hands went to the sides of the straps on the ruffles, to make them more beautiful.

"You don't have time to change, breakfast is just starting in two minutes." I rolled my eyes. I didn't change, but took a thin college jacket from my father and put my shoes on.