𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 | 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑙

AURORA

AURORA

"Finally." Quinn collapsed onto the hotel bed in our room. "My neck hurts." my neck has been sore since the flight.

There's a knock at our door. My eyes darted to Quinn, who straightened up. "Have you picked someone up already or what?" She shook her head innocently.

I went to the door and opened it. Mason was leaning against the door frame and chewing gum. Already dressed as if we had high summer. "Stop it, you idiot, you're just making a fool of yourself." Zeth pulled him aside and smile when he saw me.

"Can we come in?" I opened the door further, so the two could come in. "Was Mr. Bennett already here?" I shook my head and closed the door behind me.

"No, what's happened?" Quinn stood up. "Today we get the day off, tomorrow a program that has been prepared will start."

"And you're here for what exactly?" Quinn was curious. Mason sat down on a chair in the corner while I sat down on my bed. "Well, we can do something."

"What do you suggest." "Celebration?" suggested Mason.

"No, not a party." Quinn talked his suggestion out. I looked at her in shock. Quinn and no partying? It's like she had just said that people survive without drinking water. "You don't want to party? No gin tonic? Or tequila? Nothing?"

She shook her head. "Let's go to the beach, it's probably lit up with lanterns or something. If the teachers catch us, we're out."

When Quinn talks about why we should go to the beach, I even wonder if it's Quinn who's speaking. I mean, it's Quinn who doesn't want to party. This person who actually loves partying and also likes to break the rules.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, I just think we have enough time to celebrate, we do that so often in Boston. Let's go to the beach."

"Okay, then it's the beach." Zeth drew the line of our decision. "It's definitely the beach." Quinn clapped her hands, went to her suitcase, and took out things to change.

"I'll let Ares know." Not him again. I'd say something, but he'd come anyway. The fly is still so embarrassing.

I just lay down on his shoulder when I slept. When I woke up, I straightened up immediately. Unfortunately, I don't know how long I slept like that, but I hope not for long.

"I'll change then," Quinn informed me and ran into the bathroom. "It would be great if you could go out, I would like to change too."

"Of course." Zeth took Mason and walked out after we agreed to meet in the lobby at 8 p.m.

---

"I told you we're too early." Quinn sat down on the armchair. "It's not that bad." I rolled my eyes. So we talked a bit until the boys finally came.