"No, no it's fine I get it all the time. Please, call me Patrick though." He smiled.

"You race cars right?" Emilia queried. She was pretty sure she'd heard about his love for racing somewhere.

"I used to but I still have a team." Patrick replied.

"In what category?" Emilia asked making conversation.

"WEC including Le Mans." Patrick answered and Emilia nodded. "Do you need a seat next season?" Patrick followed up with asking almost immediately. Emilia was shocked but in a good way.

"Yes, I currently am looking for one in that competition." Emilia responded. He wasn't about to offer what Emilia thought he was going to offer. Jost was standing right next to her wondering the same thing.

"We should have a chat. I might have a spare one for next season. You free for dinner this evening?" Emilia almost laughed. Racing for Patrick Dempsey would be amazing.

"Yeah I'd love to. I'll double check with Toto first." Emilia nodded. She wasn't sure this conversation was entirely real.

"Sounds great. Do you want to show me around the garage?" Patrick requested.

"Yeah of course it's this way." She led him through passing George and mouthing some expletives to him out of excitement.

After the tour of the garage, Emilia went to her driver room where she met Christine. Emilia shut the door and just opened her mouth beginning to comprehend what had happened.

"He offered you a seat." Christine squealed.

"I called him McDreamy. That's so embarrassing. I don't think I can have another conversation with him. I need to leave this country. Where's my suitcase?" Emilia cringed.

"It's not that bad. He said loads of people have done it." Christine assured.

"I don't think any of them will be featuring on Off Grid. I mean you don't get it because you've never seen Grey's but it's basically like calling Jamie Dornan, Christian to his face but on a less extreme level." Emilia explained.

"Oh right. Well at least he's interested in offering you a seat."

"That would be a cool seat to take. See now I want to race again and like coming into this weekend I didn't. However, that was before I offered a potential contract with Patrick."

"His team isn't half bad either. They've won a few things and that's without you." Christine pointed out. Emilia grabbed her underlayers for her race suit and put them on.

"Guess I need to speak to Toto but I won't sign anything until the end of the season in case I change my mind and don't want to race." Emilia decided. She and Christine worked on getting her head out of next season and focusing on the now. Between the walk from the Williams building and the garage, Emilia encountered Toto. "You free for dinner tonight, Toto?"

"Emilia, I have a wife, why do we need to go out for dinner?"

"Patrick Dempsey is interested in signing me for WEC next year and I want to sign a contract with him." Emilia justified.

"Okay, that's a good reason for dinner. Just text me details and we need to discuss things beforehand." Toto answered. Emilia nodded and entered the Williams garage.

The session went well for Emilia having no experience at the track before. It set everything up well for qualifying whereas, on the other side of the garage, George was having major problems.

"I just can't find the balance. I'm constantly fighting the car and I'm not even pushing the car yet." He criticised sighing loudly.

"I'm sure the team will fix it by qualifying. I can stay in the garage if you want. You can compare your setup to mine." Emilia offered.