"Stop," Leon whispered against his lips. He tried to unbutton his pants but Julen removed his hands and took over. He reached in there to grab the young man's member, slowly let himself fall to the floor between Leon's legs and took his erection into his mouth to suck him up. Leon let out a sigh, he was quite good for his age. He grabbed him by the hair and gently urged him to pick up the pace. He was feeling an exquisite pleasure but it was enough, he took him off and sat him back on top of him.

He kissed him again as he moved his hand down there to touch him over his pants. He slid his fingers along his zipper and then along his erection as he felt him sigh and move against his fingers. He pulled down his zipper and undid his button, saw him look at him in shame.

"Get on your knees."

The young man knelt down on the sofa and rested his hands on the back of the sofa as Leon told him. Julen watched him uneasily as Leon let himself slide down the couch until he was at the level of the blondie's sex, saw him smile before he put it in his mouth. A burning heat enveloped him in that area, it was too nice, Julen closed his eyes, moaning softly as he felt that tongue press on the tip of his member and then run it again from the base. He moved slowly, almost with fear, evidently afraid of doing something wrong that might upset him. Leon took him by the waist and guided his movements himself, he felt him moaning louder and louder, his breath hitching, his face flushed.

Leon let his fingers inspect the entrance, Julen pulled back as he felt the sensation run through his body.

Leon pulled him off him and took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom, closed the door and threw him on the bed. The young man was more than surprised, mainly because Leon didn't seem very happy.

"Never lie to me again."

Julen reddened.

"I know you're a virgin. You're an idiot, what if it had been someone else? Or do you think this is a game?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm sorry!"

"Well, we're here now, let's at least make the most of it."

Julen looked at him evidently embarrassed. Leon changed the expression on his face and placed himself on top of the boy to kiss him again, softly.

"Relax..." He began to kiss his neck slowly. He felt Julen's hands in his hair and felt it stir under his caresses. As he lick his neck, he lowered one of his hands to his sex to touch it, even though he was very excited, he increased the rhythm and felt him moan...

He let his fingers slide back to the entrance and began to touch it slowly. He felt him move against his fingers seeking deep contact, let one finger slide inside him, pressing into the opening, and penetrating him, increasing the rhythm. The young man's moans intensified, Leon again took that member in his mouth to suck it passionately. He let the second finger slip out, looked at his face, his eyes closed and his hand still buried in his hair. He left it for a few seconds to look for something in one of the drawers of the bedside table, it was a small tube with a transparent gel.

"Well, there are two ways to do it: the first one doesn't hurt but it takes a long time and the second one hurts but it's faster. Which one do you want?"

Julen looked at him in amazement, he didn't think he would be given a choice. As Julen blushed, Leon guessed which one it would be. The blonde boylet out a moan as he felt the cold contact of the gel on his skin. He penetrated him for a long time with two fingers, while massaging the entrance, stretching it. He removed his fingers, put on a condom, opened his legs and placed them on his shoulders while he kissed him and pressed his member against his entrance. He kissed him slowly and deeply, biting softly his lips, licking his neck to finaly suck and bit his small nipples as he wrapped his hand around his erection and masturbated him slowly at an even pace that was driving the young man to delirium. Little by little, he introduced himself into the young man's body, he tried to cause him as little pain as possible but it was almost impossible, although he was aroused and relatively relaxed he heard his moans intermingled with groans. Leon was having a hard time, he couldn't hold it for long, the boy's channel was tight and provoked him an incredible urge to cum, in the way in which he squeezed his member and rubbed it taking him to the edge of madness. When he felt that the young man's body had become accustomed to the penetration, he increased the rhythm considerably, feeling a delicious shudder that indicated that the orgasm was approaching, the young man threw his hands to his neck and hid his face in his neck while he emitted moans.

"Le...leon."

He felt a hot liquid fill his hand, at the same time as he came between gasps. He collapsed on the body.

"I am..exhausted"

"That's because you're old," Julen said softly as he stroked his back.

"I'm not going to argue with you" replied Leon.

A warm body pressed against him.

"Leo..."

"Uhm?"

"It was perfect." he kissed his neck before falling asleep.