XXXIII

1 year later...

The cafe in Busan was completed and Taehyung has promoted his best and oldest staff Lisa to manage it over there. He is currently opening two more cafe here in Seoul, he studied business after all so been a barista was just a hobby now he was ready to raise a business.

Jungkook was currently in Japan for the Artfair he was invited to a year ago, he sadly couldn't go with him because he was spending about a month there which was too long for him to be away from his business. They however talked every chance they got in a day and the last they spoke was the night before and Jungkook informed him his flight back to seoul was for evening hours today.

Hence why taehyung have been in the grocery stores buying things for his plan that evening.

Taehyung carried the groceries bags and the things he needed for the decorations inside.

He looked around their bedroom while removing his jacket and rolling up his sleeves.

Where to start from? Maybe he should cook first? No the decorations takes more time so it will come first.

He patted his shoulders in encourage before he started to work. He has about 7 hours till the younger arrives in Seoul which was enough time.

After 3 hrs of tirelessly struggling with the balloons and decorations, he started cooking which luckily was easier as it was his speciality.

He set the tables, brought out an exotic red wine he got specially for the night.

After looking at the dinner set and was satisfied with it he rushed into the bathroom to take a quick shower. He had two hours to go to the airport to pick the younger.

When he finally came out of the bathroom getting ready in a casual outfit, he looked around the bedroom he spent three hours decorating.

Is it too simple?

Taehyung looked around a little anxious  or is it even too much?

Will the younger like the color? I should have taken Yoongi hyung's advice and do it outdoor.

"Okay Taehyung, calm your horses, the decorations doesn't matter. It's the message that matters" He said out loud trying to encourage himself.

Should have gotten flowers he mentally noted to get one on his way to pick the younger.

He walked out of the room with his keys and wallet as he reached the sitting room, he suddenly stopped.

What am I even doing?

He should have spoken to Jungkook about such big step in their relationship before all this. What if the younger isn't ready yet? He just finished a big event, is this even the right time?

All negative thoughts were running free in taehyung head. He started to unconsciously pace around the sitting room battling within himself if he should just clean everything up and have the discussion with the younger first to avoid putting his boyfriend on the spot.

He picked up his phone to call Yoongi to get his wisdom on this but instead a call was coming through.

Jimin

It's was still an hour thirty minutes to the younger's arrives so why is his best friend calling?

He looked around the sitting room and turned off the light before leaving the house to avoid spoiling the surprise.

He picked the call as he tried to lock the door from outside.

"Jimin?" He asked confused because he was supposed to be on his way back with Jungkook.

"T-taehyung, Please you need to come here right now" Jimin said through the phone sounding panicked

"Is something wrong? Where is kook?" He asked getting on the edge himself

"I sent the address to your phone, please hurry"

"Will you calm the fuck down! And tell me what's going on!" Taehyung yelled into the phone to get the older's attention which finally shut the older down. "Where is kook? Put him on the line"

"Kook can't come to the phone right now, something happened and he needs you here"

"What?!" Taehyung panicked running to his car "what happened? Is Jungkook okay? Oh my God! What's going on?" Taehyung was full on panicking as he starts his car driving it out the drive way

"I can't explain anything on the phone, please hurry and get here" Jimin said before hanging up.

Taehyung put the address on the car GPS as he drive as directed by it. He picked up his phone to dial jungkook's number, it rang rang and rang but was answered.

"Baby please pick up" he chanted as he continued to dial the younger's number nonstop

"Please be okay, I beg you please be okay" he kept chanting while trying to keep his heart rate in check because he could loss it anytime now but he has to get to his baby first.

____________________

Any guess on what happened?

See you next chapter

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

821 words