XVI

It's early the next day Taehyung was still sleeping when he felt an arm wrap around his waist and he smiled in his sleep.

"How was your sleep?" He heard the other whisper lowly into his ears softly nipping on it.

"The best because I woke up to your warmth" he said in his husky voice which was deeper because of sleep.

"Hmm, you could feel a much better warmth in a much deeper place" he heard as he felt the other's wet tongue trace around his nipples before taken it into his mouth causing Taehyung moan and immediately grabbed the younger and flip him over now hovering over him.

"When did you get back?" Taehyung asked now fully awake as he stared at the giggling bunny under him.

"I got back a few minutes ago. Sorry I woke you up but I just couldn't keep my hands to myself when I saw you laying in the black silk half naked" Jungkook answered biting his lower lips as he stared straight at his boyfriend.

They held their gaze for longer before Taehyung joined their lips together in a kiss, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer to his body as they devoured each other's lips.

"I missed you so much" taehyung whispered in-between the kiss as he continued to devour the soft delicious lips of the youngers.

Jungkook's hands slowly explored the older's naked back finding it's way to the lower part till it came in contact protruded muscles and gave it a firm squeeze. This caused Taehyung to thrust his hip forward been surprised by the action but he continued to kiss the younger's lips and grind into him earning him a throaty moan from Jungkook.

Taehyung started undoing the younger's button to give him access the his milky flesh. He sits up strandling the younger's thighs to enable him undress him easier, Jungkook not liking the slow pace of the older started unbuckling his belt causing Taehyung to giggle at his impatient.

He bent down to join their lips again and out of the corner of his eyes he saw the bedside clock and widen his eyes when he saw it was 8:30 am

"Fuck!" He caused pulling away from the younger.

Jungkook looked at him confused and questioned "what happened?"

"H-huh, I have a very important meeting by 9:00, and I overslept" Taehyung explained as he got off the bed rushing into the closet to bring out the outfit he prepared for the day.

"Baby... Can't you spare atleast 30 minutes" Jungkook whined looking down at his obviously problem. Taehyung stopped what he was doing and looked back at the younger and immediately felt guilty. He bit his lower lips and walked towards him.

"If I knew you were coming back this early I would have postponed the meeting but I can't move it now, it's really important. The project has been finalized so we need to start construction immediately" he explained as he walked to the younger and pecked his head but Jungkook still doesn't look happy.

"I will be back as soon as I can, hm?" He rushed up to the bathroom to take a quick shower without waiting for the younger to respond.

Jungkook dropped his head on the pillow in slight frustration. It's been weeks now since they last had sex and of course it will affect him and he knows very well that Taehyung would feel the same, they are both in their prime. But he could totally understand they have been super busy and always travelling.

He picked up his phone to text Jimin asking him if he can come to the house later for them to finalize as he wouldn't be coming to the studio today or tomorrow.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's already 4pm to Jungkook's disappointment. He has been checking his phone all day to either see if the older sent a message or to check the time was.

He promised to come back early Jungkook sighed. He closed his laptop because he couldn't even concentrate on the work he was doing. Jimin had left about an hour ago.

Jungkook stood up and went towards the kitchen to get something from the refrigerator to much on for lunch seeing that the older was not coming back anytime soon.

When he opened the fridge there was enough food stocked causing him to smile, 'taehyung is such a husband material' he picked an apple and bottle water and closed the refrigerator walking back to the sitting room.

Before he could sit down he heard his phone ring and as he had been expecting it was finally Taehyung that was calling.

'Hello pumpkin' he heard from the other end of the phone immediately he picked the call.

"Hey" Jungkook responded to the older waiting for him to give an excuse for been late.

"Baby, Have you had lunch?"

Jungkook looked at the apple and bottle water on the coffee table contemplating if he can risk getting scolded for missing lunch but he just gave in.

"Just about to"

"Baby it's already pasted 4pm!" Taehyung scolded and later sighed knowing fully well that the younger was pouting right now. "Are you free tonight?"

"Yea, why?" Jungkook responded

"The movie we have been anticipating for months is airing today, I was just about to buy the tickets online that's why I called immediately I got the chance to confirm you will be free"

"Baby can we not just have the movie at home today" Jungkook asked disappointed the older totally forgot they had an unfinished business from this morning.

"It's not out on Netflix yet baby, I just paid for the ticket for 7pm. I will come pick you up before then"

Jungkook just hummed "eat something baby, see you soon" Taehyung added before hanging up.

Jungkook sighed again before picking up the apple as he stood up to get out an outfit for their movie date

____________________

We hit 1k views guys...

See you in the next chapter.

~taekook_mama~

1011 words