XXV

Taehyung woke up to the loud ringing of his phone, he groaned from the sudden attack of pain in his head when he tried to open his eyes, it was so bright. He used his hands to blindly search for his phone on the bed and that's when he realized in was on the floor.

He slowly opened his eyes to adjust to the light, he finally looked around surprised to find himself still in the kitchen. He raised the ringing phone to his face and saw it was his alarm before turning it off.

He pushed himself up to a sitting position and groaned at his aching muscles, he felt like he was run over by a truck.

When he managed to stand up and his brain recollect how he slept off in the kitchen, he went to the front door but his shoulders sagged when he didn't see a different shoe at the door. He had hoped it was all a nightmare and if it wasn't maybe the younger came back home.

Taehyung walked into their bedroom to get rid of the clothes from yesterday he slept in. He stared at the bed and remembered the last two nights they spent here before the trip, how Jungkook was so excited to see his Dad.

He sighed and walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

After he took a long warm shower, he got dressed ready to leave for the office. He walked into the kitchen to brew coffee which he packed in a flask cup.

He quietly walked out of the house into his car but not before looking around the house to be sure everything is neatly kept.

Taehyung drove to Jimin's house as he had been doing every morning in the past two weeks. Today unlike other days he would have bombarded Jimin with questions of how the younger was doing even when he never got any answers. Today he just knock on the older male's door and handed him the coffee flask with a weak smile not saying anything before walking off.

When he got to the shop walked straight into his office after giving a weak smile to the staffs.

The staffs already know what was going on even without getting any information. It was easy to know that their boss relationship was having problems which was a shock to them because people who know the couple could swear that they would barely survive few days without each other neither have they imagined that they would ever break up.

But, seeing their boss come to work looking gloomy everyday this past week and the bunny boyfriend never showed up once these days. It was obvious they probably broke up.

Lisa who witness the lovers affection more than anyone here couldn't imagine what the couples would be going through. They were so clingy to each other, Jungkook was always here even when their boss travelled he would still show up either as a customer or to assist.

Lisa didn't think it was her place to interfer but seeing Taehyung loss weight drastically in a few days was alarming.

She walked into the office after knocking and hearing a soft come in.

"Sir, are you okay?" She carefully asked seeing Taehyung going through some papers as she walked into the office

Taehyung looked up at her with a confused look not sure what the question was about.

"Before you throw the I'm fine back to me, I just wanted to say that I know something is going on with you which I won't ask because it's not my place nor business but I am seriously worried about your health. Are you eating well? If you are not feeling well you can staying home and I will manage the place in your absence" she said in one breath not giving taehyung room to probably scold her.

"Lisa I am okay" Taehyung sighed, he didn't know the effect of his emotional pain is showing on his body.

"I still have some paper work to clear so I might not join you guys for the morning rush hour today"