XV

Taehyung finished for the day, he walked out of the cafe and locked it as he was the last person to leave today.

He pushed his both hands into his jacket pocket as it was chilly outside, he looked out and saw the Mercedes was still packed but nobody was resting on it as usual. He looked around the place to see maybe the older was around somewhere. He thought to just leave but something told him to check the car.

He walked closer to the car and could see the older sleeping in the car with face mask still covering part of his face. He could see his figure shivering a little, of course he would be cold from siting out for hours after hours, did he even eat anything?.

Taehyung gently knocked on the window of the car to not startle the older too much, he saw hoseok stir a little then looked around the car like he was wondering how he was in the car before he looked out of the window and saw Taehyung looking back at him with a blank face.

Hoseok immediately sat straight, adjusted his hair, removed the mask and rubbed his face to be sure he didn't have any drool from sleeping and within a minute stepped out of the car. He smiled so brightly at taehyung, really happy the other approached him.

"Were you planning on sleeping here?" Taehyung asked in a scolding tone

"You want to freeze to death?" He added with a still blank face causing hoseok to look down at his shoes like a scolded child.

Taehyung looked at him and sighed "Have you had dinner?" He asked

Hoseok immediately raised his head and smiled widely again shaking his head as a no

"Then what are you so happy about? It's literally 9pm" Taehyung scolded again but this time the scold only made hoseok smile brighter causing Taehyung to roll his eyes.

"Come, Let's get you dinner. I will drive" he said walking away towards his car, Hoseok excitedly ran after him and sat on the passengers seat before belting himself in. The younger's car wasn't as luxurious as his but he felt so honored to ride with him in it.

Taehyung quietly drove to an eatery close by and pulled over as they both got down and walked into the place.

They ordered and sat waiting for the food to arrive. Taehyung pulled out his phone to check if the younger left any message but saw none after the little chat they had in the afternoon and he mentally noted to call him once he got home.

He looked up and saw hoseok staring at him and he glared back expecting the older to look away but he only smiled brighter causing Taehyung to roll his eyes.

When their food arrived they ate quietly. Hoseok noticed that the younger still ate with a pout and noticed the food he order was less spicy. He still hasn't changed. He was overjoyed the younger approached him, he was expecting to spend another two to four days outside the cafe before he could be shown pity.

After their meal, it was Hoseok that spoke first.

"Thank you for the dinner, Gem" and he received a glare for using the nickname again causing him to mouth a sorry and stayed quiet again.

Taehyung looked at the older staring at this lap and sighed.

"Hoseok, what are doing?" Taehyung finally started the conversation causing hoseok to finally look up at him.

"What do you plan to achieve sitting outside my cafe everyday?" He continued sounding really tired

"I just want to talk" hoseok said in a small voice

"Talk about what? It's been five years hobi, why are you coming back now to talk?"

Hoseok quickly stretched his hand to take Taehyung's but Taehyung retracted his hands from the table.

"I wanted to apologize for leaving the way I did. My manager at that time said I couldn't be in a relationship especially not with the same sex if I have to travel abroad to pursue my career. It was a really difficult decisions for me baby to have to chose between the love of my life and my dreams" hoseok explained trying really hard to hold back his tears.

Taehyung looked at him blankly not seeming to be moved by the explanation he already heard about.

"You made your choice then, what are you doing here now?" He asked looking at the older straight up

Hoseok sadly smiled at the question "To make it up to you baby. I will do anything to earn your forgiveness. Even if it means to sit for days outside your work place"

"There will be no need for that, I have long forgiven you. You owe me no apologies for going after your dreams.  I was only really hurt because it was a bad time to get heart broken by my first love" Taehyung said with his arms folded on his chest.

Hoseok smiles at the sound of Taehyung calling him his first love

"Does that mean we can start again? I can court you again?" Hoseok asked hopefully which Taehyung raised his right brows at the question before smiling

"Hoseok, I am with someone now. I was lucky to be given another chance to true love for the the second time"

"Oh?" Hoseok asked disappointed, it was expected like Jungkook said but he wasn't given up as long as they ain't marriage then he still has a chance. "I am not giving up on you, Gem. I lost you once and I am going to fight for you this time"

Taehyung looked at the other sadly "You don't understand Hoseok, when we met I thought I had the love of my life and I was so happy so when you left I was shattered and lost hope in ever been happy again but when I met Jungkook I knew there was something higher that the love of ones life that's a soulmate"

Hoseok smiled sadly at how the younger described his partner and he knew at once that he had lost him for good. He is sad because he was not sure he could find the kind love he had with taehyung again but he was happy the younger found someone that complete him.

"If you truly love him and he makes you happy then I have no choice but to be happy for you" he smiled at taehyung who finally returned the smile.

"I missed you so much" hoseok suddenly burst into tears causing Taehyung to get a little emotional. Before they started dating they were first best friends.

"Come here" Taehyung called for the other as he opened his arms for him to get into his arms. Taehyung hugged him as the older cried into his arms and he felt strangely better like a heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders. Just like Yoongi said he needed a closure he didn't know he needed and he was glad they finally had this talk.

He pushed his hands into his pant pocket to touch the small jewel box and held it firmly as he smiled to himself.

___________________
___________________

Hobi and Tae's relationship always finds a way to melt my heart.

The conversation finally happened, what next?

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1229 words