XXX

When they got to Yoongi's apartment it was already dawn, around 6am.

Jungkook's heart beat picked up as they pulled into the driveway of the older. He feels extremely anxious and weak like he was going to pass out anytime because he hardly ate anything through out the previous day none did he have a wink of sleep.

He tried to sleep when they pulled out of the gas station earlier but his anxiety were on full-time so he couldn't.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked him which he shakes his head half because he really wasn't ready and the second half because he felt that he would slump down if he steps a foot down from the vehicle with his head spinning like it is at the moment.

"You will be fine." Jimin encouraged.

Jungkook looked out the car and saw every where was still very quiet and the street empty before turning to the older.

"Did you inform Yoongi hyung we were coming here?"

"Why am I the one doing the informing when it was your idea to come here in the first place" Jimin asked back because he truly forget to text the older they were coming but why should he be blamed when they left in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry, he won't have the right to be mad. Not after what he did" Jimin quickly added

Jungkook hummed before nodding to the older for them to get down from the car.

Jimin pressed the doorbell and they waited patiently for the door to be answered. Jimin had his hands in his jean pocket while Jungkook was silently bouncing on his feet and bitting his lips anxiously.

After a couple long minutes the door was finally answered by Yoongi who was mumbling curses at whoever was disturbing his sleep but the curses where immediately swallowed when he saw Jimin who had his brows raised awaiting for him to direct the curse at him.

"H-huh, what are you doing here?" He asked scratching the back of his neck but was totally ignored by Jimin who pushed him away from the door walking inside. He then finally noticed the youngest who was looking at him wearily.

"Good morning hyung" Jungkook greeted

"Jungkook, how are you? Please come inside" Yoongi opened the door wider for the younger to get inside.

Jungkook walked inside and saw Jimin walk out of a room back into the sitting room.

"Kook, I just woke Taehyung up. He will join you soon or you can just go in to meet him and You hyung we need to talk!" He informed before walking into a passage which probably leads to another room.

"Please feel at home" Yoongi said before dragging himself after Jimin.

Jungkook was too anxious to sit so he just stood where he was looking around the sitting room occasionally looking at the door Jimin came out from earlier.

He continued looking around, he saw there was a kitchen connected to the dinning room and his stomach growled angrily at him.

"Jungkook?" He suddenly heard those deep voice which was deeper because of the drowsiness from sleep. Jungkook bit the inside of his lips to hold back tears as he slowly turned towards the older.

He saw Taehyung gulp at his sight passing his fingers through his hair to smoothen the messy morning hair, he loves his morning looks because it shows how the older was naturally flawless.

The two lovers just stared at each other anxiously waiting for the other to say something first.

It was stupid how they both are thinking the same thing.

Taehyung was worried the younger came to end things with him while Jungkook was scared the older wouldn't forgive him for acting stupid.

"Hyung"

"Kook"

They both said at the same time.

"Please go on"

"Yes?"

They both said again causing Jungkook to almost breakdown in tears again but held back. He saw the older gesture for him to go ahead to speak.

"Hyung, I am so sorry I overreacted the way I did or disappearing like that" Jungkook said and the next second bit his bottom lips as his breathing accelerated from trying to bit back tears at the moment.

"You shouldn't be apologizing, I'm the one sorry for leaving you in the dark for so long. I should have told you about hoseok, I should have have introduced you to my dad earlier..." Taehyung apologized but was cut off when Jungkook broke down in tears causing to panic.

He quickly approached the younger before he could fall on the ground "i-i am s-so s-sorry.…..I-I am so sorry, I s-should have trusted you more" Jungkook cried into the older's arms holding onto him tightly scared that he might go away.

"I'm also sorry I allowed my past hurt you like this" Taehyung apologized again leaving a long kiss on the younger's head holding him equally as tight.

"N-No, You did nothing wrong" Jungkook protested as he pulled away from the older's arm to cup is cheeks gently whipping the tears that was running down the older's face.

"You did nothing wrong baby, we promised to always stand by each other and I ran away at the first obstacle that came our way" Jungkook said apologically as tears continued to flow down his cheeks.

Taehyung shaked his head to disagree "We promised to not keep anything from each other and I didn't think to tell you about him even after he reappeared, I'm so sorry" he engulf the younger in a hug again as he cried his eyes out.

They both stayed in that position for a long minutes crying while trying to console the other and silently promising never to let it happen again.

After they calmed down a little, cuddling on the coach. Jungkook looked at the older and saw that he also lost a lot of weight causing him to bit his lips again in regret.

He looked towards the kitchen and thought about cooking something for the older but he can't cook. What a pathetic losser he thought to himself.

"Baby, let me try to prepare something for you to eat if you don't mind eating my horrible dish today" Jungkook said trying to make it sound like a teasing joke but he was for the first time ashamed of his cooking skills.

He tried to stand up from the coach but Taehyung held him back. "Don't leave"

"I will be quick" Jungkook smiled at him and got up but almost fell back down as his head stated spinning crazily again but luckily Taehyung caught him on time.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worried sitting up as he pulled the younger into his laps and his eyes blew wide when he felt how much weight the younger has lost.

"You have not been eating?" He asked "lay down let me quickly get something for breakfast" he said laying the younger on the Coach and hurried into the kitchen to get something ready but he didn't see the younger palmed his mouth as he broke down crying again.

____________________

We know you cook better than Tae in real life so don't feel bad.

Hope the chapter was to your liking.

I have started uploading my new book "Wolves" it's a werewolf au and hope to see you guys there too

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1222 words