VI

It's been four days since Taehyung travelled. Jungkook has been super busy and he spent most of his days at his office studio.

He was in his office after arranging the paintings for the nth time. He picked up some paperwork to do before he will have to leave for lunch when he received a call from his best friend slash partner.

After their graduation Jimin used his artist skills to buy art work and resell or get clients for artist like Jungkook and Yes he was the one that got him the connection to the Art Fair that's coming up.

He picked up the call.

"Hello? Hyung"

"Hey bun, so I will be quick not in the right place to make a call. You know that international Korean model Jung hoseok, Yes? He saw some of your art work and said he will meet you at the office today to check out more and probably buy some too"

"But you know I can't sell any work till the Art fair, Jimin. You have to cancel that appointment" Jungkook responded immediately

"I know but it's too late to cancel the appointment he is probably already at your studio, just show him more piece and invite him to come make purchases at the fair. We can't loss this client Kook"

Jimin tried to convince from the other side of the phone causing Jungkook to sigh, he really is not in the mood to entertain any customers till the Fair. He heard the receptionist land line ring out causing him to put Jimin on hold and pick the call up.

"Mr Jeon, You have a guest by the name Jung hoseok. Please confirm if I can send him up" the receptionist asked from the other side of the phone.

"Please send him up" Jungkook responded against his wish and hanged up and uphold Jimin's

"He is here already Hyung, I will call you later and when are you coming back to Seoul"

"I will be back before the art fair, call to give me update on the hot model. Okay?"

Jimin said and hung up. Jungkook rolled his eyes at that and stood up to welcome his 'hot' customer.

Jungkook walked back into his studio and was met with a tall slender man, height probably same as his with bright red color hair. The person was staring at one of his painting and when he got closer he saw it was one of his favorite piece causing him to smile.

This particular piece always caught people's eyes. He isn't sure if it's the art work on the ethereal human that was captured in it.

He remembers the piece was birth from mistake when Taehyung had decided to take him in his studio one night and they mistakenly poured paints on the canvas. Later that night he had scrubbed and scrubbed non-stop completely naked till he was satisfied with it.

The story behind it is definitely the reason why it is his favorite piece yet

The story behind it is definitely the reason why it is his favorite piece yet. He definitely doesn't plan to sell it. He just displays it to give people who love art to appreciate his master piece.

"How much can i get this piece?"  Jungkook heard his quest speak bringing him out of his day dream.

"Good afternoon Mr Jung, My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to finally meet you in person" Jungkook greeted stretching out his hands for a handshake which hoseok took and returned his greeting with a bright smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Jeon, I must say your art piece are phenomenal"

Jungkook smiled at the compliment. He really feels good when people appreciate his work most especially people of high class with great knowledge of art.

"I am glad they meet your taste sir"

"Oh come on, you can call me hoseok or Hobi preferably" Hobi said with a blinding smile communicating it to Jungkook who nodded.

"So this masterpiece, How much do I have to pay to earn it" Hobi said again looking back at the painting and Jungkook could see how his eyes softened as he looks at the painting making him feel bad because he really cannot sell it.

"Why did this one catch your eyes?" Jungkook asked instead maybe he would be able to recreate something for him someday.

Hoseok looked at him and back at the painting with sad eyes.

"Well, I am not completely sure. The piece is a total work of perfection but I feel drawn to it like it reminds me of someone" hoseok said after clearing his throat.

Jungkook looked back at the painting and smiled because it does remind him of someone too but it been a work of perfection made him chuckle mentally. It is more of a work of disaster.

"The person it reminds you of is someone special I presume" Jungkook asked smiling but immediately realized he just crossed a line with a customer. "I am so sorry... You don't have to answer that. I got carried away sorry"

Hoseok chulcked at the younger's cutest. "It's fine. Yes the person is very special" he responded.

"So special that it broke my heart to let him go" he added as he voice suddenly became hoarse.

Jungkook saw that the older was trying to hold bad his emotions from getting out of control. He checked his watch and saw that it was almost past his lunch time.

"Hoseok hyung, hope you don't mind joining me for lunch, business outing obviously or is it not safe for you to move about here" Jungkook suggested but later realized he was speaking to a celebrity

"Of course, I would love to have lunch with you, plus I am starving"

____________________

Our sunshine has appeared :(

Who is the special someone?

A round of applause for the creator of that master pie(I love it so much and hoping to get it printed for my room).

~taekook_mama)

990 words