VII

Jungkook drove them to a nearby restaurant and they placed their orders. When the food arrived, they ate in silence.

They were having their desert when Jungkook asked since he had been impatient the whole time and he is a sucker for love stories. Let's just say as an artist he loves to hear stories, it's help with his imagination when he creates.

"Hobi-hyung, you said the painting reminds you of someone? Please don't mind me if you totally don't want to talk about it" Jungkook said adding the last part to avoid pushing the older incase it was too much of a sensitive topic

"Yea, My first love or rather my only love. We were together for like two years then we had to break totally my fault and it's been five years I still can't seem to move on"

"Wow! Five years, that a lot of time" Jungkook exclaimed, he hadn't expected it to be a heartbreaking story.

"It has, I have been so so busy to reach out because of my career and I saw your painting some days ago, I just could help but feel all the emotions clouding me again of how I broke the most pure hearted Human and that's when I decided I can let things stay as it is. I was able to get a free time from my tight schedule to be here. I plan to find him, explain what really happened and seek for his forgiveness and maybe rekindle our love again" Hoseok informed looking a little sad.

"Five years is a lot of years, what if he is married or maybe in a serious relationship" Jungkook asked suddenly feeling sad because he has been in a five years relationship and he is not even engaged. He would have popped the question himself if Taehyung had mentioned a tiny bit of then spending forever together but he can't push him, not everyone wants to get married.

"If he's married then I lost the best human in the world but if he still single or just in a relationship it means the stars are still giving me Another chance"

"You know relationship can be serious too" Jungkook asked with a slight frown

"True but you don't understand, he always talked about our future like it has been planned out, he was more if a domestic guy, love and family cane in one sentence to him that it will be pretty impossible for him to still be single which means if he is then I still have a chance"

"Makes sense" Jungkook said under his breath.

"So kook, how much can I get the painting for or wait I could give a blank cheque then you put a price when you decide. This is how much it means to me" hoseok said with a pleading face making Jungkook feel bad for what he was about to say.

"Oh hyung, That's actually a private piece and it's not for sell BUT I could make you something special"

"But I want that particular one kook, you sure there is no price on it. Wait! Oh sorry I have been calling you a nickname since. Hope you don't mind, I just too comfortable like it's easy to talk to you"

Jungkook shook his head smiling back at him "My friends call me kook so I totally don't mind"

"Does that make us friends?" Hoseok asked excitedly as it's really been a while he made friends. His job only consists of colleagues, fans, reporter and paparazzi.

"Friends we are" Jungkook responded with his bunny smile in display melting the older's heart again

Jungkook pulled out a card and handed over to the older "I am displaying my work in the upcoming Art fair and I really hope to see you there, you could see something you like but I promise to make you a more beautiful piece that that one"

"I will try to be there and I'm definitely holding you to the promise and if you ever decide to sell that particular piece can you please call me first"

"I will" Jungkook responded while waving for the waiter to bring the cheque because he had spend way more time here and he also realized that he forgotten his phone at office.

They both left the place after fighting over who would pay for the check. Jungkook however won the fight with the card of 'i invited you over' and promised to keep in touch.
.
.
.
.
.
He entered his office and saw his phone with many missed calls, some from Jimin and then Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly dailed his boyfriend's number and waited for the other to pick up hoping he is not in a meeting or something.

"Hey baby" Jungkook smiled hearing his baby's honey coated voice. He missed him so much even though they spoke on phone every day.

"Hey love" Jungkook finally responded.

"I called earlier, seemed you were busy"

"Yes love, I had a new client, we went out for lunch but I forgot my phone in the office "

"Oh? I thought you were no longer selling till the Art Fair?"

"Yes, but Jimin said this is a big client and really liked my work so I just invited him to the Fair"

"Hope he found something he liked though"

"He actually fell inlove with that my favorite piece and I felt so bad telling him it's not for sale but I promised to make him something similar"Jungkook informed and he could literally feel his boyfriend's smile through the phone.

"You mean we need to create the same scenario again?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's silliness. "We don't have to fuck for me recreate art"

"But it's so much better, I get to fuck you in your studio, on your painting desk with paint all over our body creating Art. you screaming for more as I pound into you till we both cum completely the Master piece"

Jungkook cock twisted at his boyfriend's dirty words causing him to groan.

"Baby don't say these kind of things when you are away" Jungkook whined into the phone suddenly feeling uncomfortable in his pants.

"Is my baby getting needy all of a sudden"

Jungkook could hear the tease in taehyung voice as he groaned for the nth time.

"Baby do you want me to help, go down on you as I take you in my mouth and fuck my throat on your dick, you would like that? or maybe eat you out till your legs shake and you cum untouched"

"Y-yes love, I would love that" Jungkook said already given up on holding back as he tries to unbuckle his belt to reach his arcing member but his thought is interrupted when he heard someone call out to Taehyung from the other side of the phone with taehyung responding with 'I'm coming'

"Baby I am so sorry I have to end the call like this, I have to join the meeting now. I will video call tonight okay. I love you"

Jungkook heard Taehyung say into the phone before sending a kiss to him through the phone and hung up. Jungkook sighed and looked at his arcing cock

How is he going to take care of this now

He fixed back his belt and played some cringe and funny videos on YouTube to get him out of the mood and it worked within minutes.

He sighed looking at all the paper work on his desk before dailing Jimin's number to update him.

_____________________

An important filler chapter.

~taekook_mama~

1268 words