XXVII

The next morning was not very pleasant for jungkook. Jimin didn't bring coffee for him and he has been alone all day unable to paint anything as usual.

Many negative talks have been going through his head just because Taehyung's did not send a cup of coffee.

Could it be Taehyung has chosen hoseok? Did he give up on them? So he wasn't enough at the end?

He dropped his painting brush and decided to clean up the whole place to help him get distracted from his demons.

After a couple hours of moving things, cleaning and recleaning he enter the bathroom to take a cold shower, he removed his hoodie before taking a toothbrush to wash his mouth. As he washed his mouth staring at his reflection at how skinny he was getting.

'Taehyung would flip if he saw him like this' he sadly chulcked to himself as he mentally agreed to try to eat more even if he didn't have any appetite before rinsing his mouth.

He turned on the shower after discarding the rest of his clothes and got under the cold water. It's been sixteen days of struggling with his insecurities and fear. His mind would constantly nag him to go back and not give taehyung a chance to chose the other person and other times it nags him to not be selfish and allow the older make a decision.

'How do you know if he decided or not if you don't give him a chance to talk'

'You could loss taehyung with all this'

'You can't even paint without his love and you want to act selfless? What a joke'

Jungkook sat puling his knees to his chest as he rocks himself under the shower trying to fight those thoughts away. He tried to remember his memories with taehyung, the good ones.

"When did you ever need my permission to use me"

he suddenly heard Taehyung's voice in his head out of no where.

"Your talent is unmeasurable, you should give yourself more credit"

He heard again and broke down crying, Taehyung has always been his happy pill, his inspiration and strength even now when they were apart.

Jungkook got off the shower and wrapped a tower around his waist and dried his hair with one.

He walked into the sitting room after wearing a short and sat in front of a fresh canvas as he allows his memories do the magic.

"Where does each piece inspiration come from. I can't believe I never asked that before" Taehyung asked as they both laid naked in bed after another blissful night. It was the year they moved in together

Jungkook giggled at his question.

"I don't know. I just love to paint, draw and sketch. I guess that all to it"

"That's not what I mean kook, when you pick a brush and sit in front of a canvas, what do you think of as you start a new piece"

"Hm... I never really thought of it that way" Jungkook said as he thinks of a possible answer.

"There has to be something" Taehyung encouraged as he pass his fingers through the younger's hair.

"Well, I think my inspiration comes from my emotions towards anything or anyone at the moment, when I sit in front of a fresh canvas I first think of how I feel at the moment and then I.... What is it called? bask? Yea, I bask in the emotion and just paint" He answered before he chulcked

"That's probably why I never know what exactly I am painting till it's done" he giggled "also probably why I always paint you because I'm always basking in my love for you" he added before joining their lips in a passionate kiss.

Jungkook sat in front of the canvas as he brushed and scrubbed in only his short and shirtless chest for hours. When his exhausted hands finally stop after some long hours he burst into tears at the painting.

 When his exhausted hands finally stop after some long hours he burst into tears at the painting

[Credit to the rightful owner of this wonderful piece]

He finally completed a piece and all with the help of Taehyung again. He can't do this anymore. There are just some people you can't leave in the hands of fate. He came into Taehyung's life at the right time they both needed each other.

He never admitted it to himself but the time he met Taehyung he was struggling with his art carrier. He was at that time contemplating changing carriers to something that would earn him a better life for his parents. The distress had caused him to loss his inspiration to paint and he couldn't paint anything captivating till he met Taehyung that evening at the cafe and within minutes a drawing was created a new found inspiration and emotions.

Jungkook hurried up from his chair to look for his phone he abandoned to get a cab. He put on a jean and hoodie. He look everywhere for his phone but couldn't find it. He then saw the traveling box he came back from Paris with and opened it which luckily he found the phone in it.

He tried to turn it on but it wasn't coming up so he plugged it to light maybe it was the battery. He kept pacing around the phone waiting for it to power up a little just enough for his to turn it on and order a ride. It was already too late to get a bus and his car was still packed in front of his and Taehyung house.

Just as the phone showed a sign of charging he hurried press the turn on button and waited for it to boot and come on.

As he was impatiently waiting he heard the door bell.

He looked towards the door and then at his watch, it was pass 12am, who would be here plus no one knows this place aside from Jimin.

He dropped the phone to continue charging ad he went towards the door to check who it was.

He was surprised to see Jimin from the peek hole before he opened the door but was surprised to see the person behind the blond.

"Hey Kook"

__________________
__________________

Who is at the door with Jimin?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter?

I purple you 💜💜

~taekook_mama~

1053 words