XI

Taehyung approach jungkook's mum who saw him immediately and was shocked at the younger's beauty as always.

"Omoh! Taetae is this you?" Mrs Jeon exclaimed causing Taehyung to blush.

"You look younger and prettier than the last time I saw you" she added.

"You look even more beautiful ma and younger too. What is the product you are using? I definitely need to try it" taehyung started with his own compliments causing the woman to blush telling him to stop.

"Seriously, eomeoni I need you to tell me your secret or don't you want me to stay ever beautiful like you for our kookie"

They both started laughing and Taehyung asked about Mr Jeon which she said he walk to go check out some other paintings. so he decided to walk with Mrs Jeon to look around the fair.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

"Hoseok?!" Jungkook was happy to have the other here am pulled him into a hug.

"I didn't think you will be able to make it due to your busy schedule"

"I promised kook, so I am here tho i won't be staying long"

"I am just glad you could come moreover you are looking stunning as always" Jungkook complimented

"Oh please, did you look at you in a mirror you look like a whole snack" hoseok whistle causing Jungkook to blush furiously.

Jungkook could see Jimin enter the hall and his best friend is slaying like fire. He waved him over and introduced hoseok to him and Jungkook left the two to talk business while he attended to other clients.

Jimin was there to take orders and thick the sold paintings and it was going better than they anticipated. Just three hours into the event more than half the paintings sold and contacts of future work collected. Jungkook was so happy. He haven't seen Taehyung anywhere, trusting his mum she must have taken the poor boy around the whole fair.

Hoseok came up Jungkook again to announce that he was leaving now.

"Oh, I really wanted to introduce you to someone" Jungkook said look around again to see if he can catch a glimpse of Taehyung but the older is no where to be found.

"Huh, maybe next time. I need to leave right now to meet an appointment. I was really glad I came" hoseok said hugging the younger again.

"Hope you saw something you liked?"

"I saw a lot actually. I have made my purchase with your partner? Jimin? Park Jimin. He is such a wild seller and your works are fantastic"

Jungkook thanked him as they exchanged their finally goodbyes.

Jungkook turned to a client to explain an art work to them and then exchanged a glance with Jimin who gave him a thumbs up.

After another hour they were sold out with lots and lots of appointment and contracts proposals which he definitely is not looking at in the next free days.

He initially thought he made too many paintings but it seems that it wasn't even enough.

"Hey baby" Taehyung finally made an appearance hugging Jungkook from behind.

"Tae, where have you been? Where did eomeoni take you?" Jungkook bombarded him with questions.

"Well, we went around to find your father and when we did almost an hour later we went to the food stands and tried half everything out there and then eomeoni got sick and I had to take them back to the hotel to rest. They said to tell you sorry they couldn't make it back" Taehyung explained into the younger's neck sound really exhausted.

Taehyung finally looked around to find out that half the paintings are gone and the other half paintings have been tagged.

"What happened to all the painting?" Taehyung asked confused

"Sold out!!" Jimin answered for Jungkook as he jumped in excitement.

"All of them within four hours?"  Taehyung was shocked and the both best friends nodded their head and Taehyung frowned confusing the two.

"Baby what happened?" Jungkook asked worried

"I practiced a dance moves that I would show to attract people to my boyfriend's stand" he said sadly as he hugged his boyfriend again acting sad.

"Pabo! So your dance is more important than selling our paintings? Where did you get this idiot from?" Jimin asked totally done with them both.

"Yah! Don't call him an idiot even as a joke" Jungkook defended "He prepared a dance even when he didn't have to and this outfit when I totally forgot to prepare one and gave me a full body massage last night just so I can be more relaxed today" Jungkook defended

"And a mind blowing blowjo...." Jungkook slams his palm over his boyfriend's mouth before he expose them more in a crowded place like this.

"Eww..." Jimin faked a puking face at the picture the two idiots put in his head.

"What do you mean eww? Like you don't travel to Busan every week to do the same to Yoongi hyung" Taehyung attacked back.

Jimin is finally out to murder Kim Taehyung as he chases him around the fair with a pen held like a dagger. Jungkook finally got to stop them so they can take pictures for memories and leave to go and celebrate the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok got to the address of the coffee shop he received

Vante cafe

He pushed the door and walked to the female barista standing behind the counter.

"Good evening Sir, what can I offer you today?"

"H-huh, I will like to confirm if this is Mr Kim Taehyung's coffee shop?" Hoseok asked the beautiful barrister

"Yes it is, do you have an appointment with him sir?"

"Oh No, he is an old friend and I just got into town and wanted to confirm this was the right place" hoseok responded excitedly. He finally found his taehyung after five long years just one step more to meet him and possibly get everything back.

"It is the right place sir" the barrister answered smiling at the good energy radiating human who looked oddly familiar.

"I hope you don't mind me asking sir, are you Jung hoseok aka Jhope the international Korean model" the lady asked and as if the more she asked the question the clearer his face because. She is such a big fan. she was almost passing out when Hoseok nodded smiling brightly at her.

"Oh my God! Okay! Okay! Please can I get an autograph? And a picture? Please! because no body will believe me"

Hoseok nodded excitedly too as he collected the magazine and pen he was offered

"Your name?" He asked

"Lisa, Lalisa" Lisa answered excitedly. Hoseok nodded signing into one of his frontpage magazine Lisa offered and allows the girl to click a selfie with him.

"Thank you, thank you so much take anything on the house" she offered still trying very hard to contain herself so she does not attract other customers to them.

"That's very generous of you but I will pass. When will I be able to meet Mr Kim here?" Hoseok politely declined her offer and asked instead.

"He is here everyday from 7am till 9pm most of the times"

"Okay, thank you pretty lady have a beautiful day.

____________________

We now know who Hobi is looking for.

Happy new year peeps

Don't forget to leave a vote and comments

~taekook_mama~

1217 words