VIII

It's was 10 pm before Jungkook made it to his bed.

Tomorrow is the Art Fair and he had a lot of things to do today, like moving all of his art work into the van that was taking them to the venue and going to see his parents who came to Seoul today because of the event tomorrow. They are lodged in a hotel close to the venue.

Jimin luckily came into town yesterday so he helped with the movings too and handled the list of guest they invited calling to confirm they were still coming.

He manged to have lunch in-between but he is too tired to get anything for dinner. He just took a pack of snack to bed as he opened his phone and saw the bunch of messages from Taehyung which he has refused to respond to partly because he was busy but mainly because he was mad at him for not coming back as he promised and tomorrow is the event.

He would have just said he will not be able to make it not make promises he won't be keeping.

Jungkook kept staring at the phone and finally decided to call back. He dailed the number and waited but it did not go through. He tried again and this time it said switched off. Jungkook opened the message box and saw that Taehyung's last message was by 4pm that was like 6 hours ago.

He tried the number again but it's still switched off and he frowned at the phone. Why is the number switched off? He can't be here for him and can't even keep his phone on so he can atleast call and recharge his energy.

Just as he was about to dail the the number again he heard their doorbell.

Who would be at his house by this time?

Jungkook lazily stood up from the bed and walked into the sitting room towards the door and peck through the look hole and saw his boyfriend standing at the other side of the door and immediately opened the door.

He composed himself and acted mad because he is supposed to be mad at him though he missed him so much that he feels like running into his arms right now.

He walk away from the door back to the bedroom before he actually run into his embrace.

Taehyung sighed and walked inside the house with his box and closed the door. He removed his shoes placed them neatly and approached the bedroom removing his jacket.

"Babyyyy am so sorry" Taehyung immediately started apologizing seeing his boyfriend sitting on the bed with his arms crossed on his chest and eyes fixed on him as he entered the room.

He bent down to be at the same eye level as his boyfriend not sure if he is permitted to sit on the bed yet. He gently laid his head on the younger's lap hugging his waist while kneeing in-between his legs.

"The meetings got extended and I couldn't come back early as promised. I am not making excuses but apologizing for not being here when you needed me. See I immediately started driving back when we rounded up"

Taehyung pulled out of the younger's waist when he did not hear him say anything and looked at his face that looked really exhausted and he felt more guilty.

"What do you want me to do to win your forgiveness? Should I give you full body massage? Do you want me to prepare you a warm bath? Make you dinner?" Taehyung asked seeing the pack of snack by the bed side.

Jungkook finally nodded

"Which of them do you want baby?" Taehyung hurriedly asked seeing his baby respond to him.

"All of them. But I want food first I am so hungry" Jungkook answered almost crying out of relief. He missed taehyung so much plus he is really very hungry.

"Don't cry, I will make you something immediately" Taehyung said hugging the younger before dashing to the kitchen to find some to make for his baby.

He looked around but found nothing but ramen to make a proper dish. He rushed back into the room.

"H-huh, we only have ramen in the house. Will that be okay?" He asked which Jungkook immediately nodded and he went back to the kitchen and made two portions of ramen which they both ate happily.

He went to prepare a warm bath with fragrance bath bombs and called for Jungkook who happily went into the bathtub and requested Taehyung joins him.

They had a relaxing bath as they both scrubbed each other tickling and giggling with each other. Taehyung was the first person to leave the tub as he went to prepare the bed room for his baby's massage.

Then came back to the bathroom with a bathrobe for Jungkook to wear. Jungkook was surprised at their bedroom. The room light has been turned off, scent candles lite around the bed on the floor, massage oil on the bedside.

He smiled victoriously. He slowly removed his robe dropping it on the floor before walking into the bed and laid on his stomach. Taehyung looked at his boyfriend's sinful body and groaned. This would not be the first time they are giving each other massages but after two weeks of been sex starved and now having his boyfriend's naked body ready to be massaged and Taehyung is not sure if this will have a happy ending when the younger was still mad at him.

___________________
____________________

Should I write the massage?

Do well to leave your comments or questions.

Merry Christmas peeps 💜💜💜

Yoongi will be fine.

~taekook_mama~

954 words