"I'm sorry I didn't hear you. What do you want?"

He looked at him for a few moments, he was a kid! What was a boy of his age doing in a place like this?"

"A whiscola."

Leon looked at him in surprise.

"Identification, please."

"What?"

"I'm not going to serve you anything with alcohol if you don't show me your ID, I don't believe you're of age."

He noticed the angry expression on his face, if he had been older, it wouldn't have taken him long, maybe 5 minutes to take him to bed. He was his ideal type: light blue eyes, blonde hair, slender type, he was a real beauty although he didn't look very tall.

"You'll have to believe it because I forgot my ID at home. I'm 18."

Leon looked at him sideways, he didn't believe it.

"Okay."

The blonde guy looked at him with a satisfied face, Leon opened the fridge, prepared a drink and came back to him.

"Here's the coke, when you bring me your ID, I'll pour you the whiskey, okay?"

The blonde let out a grunt.

"I can't believe how hot you look, and how unfriendly you are."

Leon looked at him thinking he heard wrong. But he soon found out he hasn't.

"What's your name?"

Leon started to laugh, was he trying to pick him up?

That was funny.

"It seems to me, you've got the wrong person, AND also the wrong role, babe. Take your cola and go home to sleep."

The blonde smiled at him defiantly when he was expecting him to get angry.

"I don't care what you say, what's your name?"

"Leon" the truth is that he was finding that little game, fun.

"Leon, nice name, and are you a shrew too?"

There he touched his pride, that kid, he would give him a shrew.

"Show some respect kiddo."

The blonde gave him a provocative smile.

"Maybe you should teach me to respect you," he narrowed his eyes in a feline way.

Leon looked at him thinking he was hallucinating. 

"If I were to teach you to respect me, you wouldn't be able to walk properly for three days," added Leon as he came dangerously close to his face. The blonde blushed intensively at his comment but still responded, in a cool way.

"Whenever you want Leon," he whispered with reddened cheeks, "now pour me the whiskey."

Leon closed his eyes and bowed his head while he laughed amused, and went to the other end of the bar to continue serving people. When he finished he discovered that the blonde was watching him, he called him with his hand.

"I'm not going to give you any alcoholic drinks."

"Not even a beer?" the blonde asked, evidently resigned.

"No."

Leon looked at him again, he was a kid barely over 15 years old but how even got in?

"So, can I have your number?" the question surprised him.

"No way, sweetheart..."

"Then, can I have a beer," he smiled sweetly.

"No."

"Is this your last word?" asked the blonde seeing the affirmative movement of the bartender, winking at him while he added,

"Then I'm going to get it somewhere else, Leon."

Leon shrugged his shoulders but couldn't help but follow him with his eyes. He was an interesting and funny guy, it was the first time that someone faced him that way, the truth is that it had surprised him.

About 2 hours passed and the young blonde has not reappeared. Leon took a break while the other bartender took care of his work, the club was still almost full, he crossed the dance floor and an image caught his attention, there was the blonde dancing with a man of almost 30 years old, he was about to approach but he remembered that it was better not to get involved, so he turned around and continued his way. He sat in the locker room, thinking about Numa, that boy reminded him a lot of him.

After the break he returned to the bar, looked back to where he has seen him dancing but he was no longer there, neither the boy nor the man.

When he returned to the bar he saw him sitting there, in the corner. Seeing him pass by, the blonde raised a bottle of beer in the air defiantly. He brought it to his lips to run his tongue boldly along the spout.
Leon thought about it and signaled his partner to cover him for 5 minutes. He rounded the outside of the bar and approached the blonde to look at him for a few moments.

"A drink?" the blonde asked defiantly.

"And your friend, where did you leave him?"

"I don't know, he left, he wanted to take me to the reserved areas but I didn't want to. For a beer I won't give up this beautiful body" he looked at him intensely "well, it can be yours for nothing" gave him a provocative smile.

"Didn't you drink too much already?"

As an answer he felt the young man's lips on his urging him to kiss him. Leon was about to respond but opted to push him away. He liked that he took the initiative but he didn't want anything with him, he was too young, and maybe he was even under the age of consent which was a big no.

"What, you don't think I'm cute? It's a pity because I like you a lot," he winked, Leon stared at him, he already said it several times but it didn't seem to affect him.

"Yes, more than cute, you are hot but I'm 23 years old and you're barely 15, you even look like a virgin and I have a rule not to sleep with any virgin"

The young man lowered his eyes evidently embarrassed, he only said it to emphasize his young age, but apparently he was.

The young man left the bottle of beer on the bar, raised his head to smile at him.

"Well, that has a solution. Have I already told you that I like you?

And before he could add anything he kissed him again and slipped out of his sight.