Chapter 42: Decisions

I woke up with my head on Caleb's chest. I looked up at him and saw that he was awake. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I say back.

I sit up next to him and he kisses me passionately on the lips. I kiss back and smile as I pull away. He gets up and gives me my crutches. I smile and thank him. We walk together to get something to eat. I sit down at a table and Caleb brings back two plates of food. He hands me my food and sits down. I start eating the food and thinking some more about my decision. This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life. I couldn't do it alone.

"Caleb. What do you think I should do?" I ask him.

"I support you 100% but I think this is a decision you need to make on your own." Caleb says.

I nod simply. "I know." I say.

Why does my life have to be so complicated?

I look down and push the food around on my plate. I am having the hardest decision deciding whether to stay in Factionless or go back to Erudite. I pressed my lips together.

After we were finished breakfast, Caleb and I go outside. We walked around the compound. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I was helped by Caleb. I smiled widley at him. I was so glad that I could have someone like him who was so helpful. He walked me back to the compound. I knew eventually I would have to go back to Erudite or my mom would come looking for me. I sighed and looked down. I couldn't live in Erudite now. Not knowing all the horrible things that my mother has done. I pressed my lips together. Caleb brings me back to his room.

I lay down in the bed and get comfortable. Caleb laid down next to me and smiled. He wrapped his arm around me. I knew with everything that was happening, one thing would always be the same. I knew Caleb was always there for me. He gently rubbed my arm. I smiled back at him and he kissed me passionately. I couldn't be happier. I didn't care that I had to live in Factionless to be with Caleb.

After a while, things got heated up and we both ended up with no clothes on. He covered my bare body with the blanket and got under as well. He held me close to him and I smiled. I felt like I could call this home. I smiled and cuddled into his arms.

He smiled and rubbed my arm. I loved being with Caleb.

4 months later:

I was curently rubbing my stomach. You guessed it. I was now pregnant. I always imagined what it would be like to be a mother and now I would finally know. I smiled down as I rubbed my stomach. I had already picked out a name for the baby. I found out that it was a girl and decided to name her Rayna Elizabeth Prior Matthews. I was determined to take care of her the right way. Caleb had been supportive through the whole thing. I smiled and held his hand. He set his hand on my stomach. I rubbed it and kissed Caleb softly.

He walked me to the cafeteria and sat me down. He got me some food and brought it over to our table. He gave it to me. I thanked Caleb and started eating. I knew, now having a child growing inside me, I would have to be extra careful. I continued eating. I sighed as I looked down. I knew this would be hard work to be a teen mother living in Factionless.

Factionless. That word kept running through my head. Then I thought. My baby is going to be born into Factionless. She will have no life. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of that before. I sighed and looked down at the bump.

Caleb looked at me with a concerned expression. "Babe. Whats wrong?" He asked me.

"The baby. She will be born factionless." I say.

I got some tears in my eyes. She would grow up living in Factionless. She would have no life. Not being able to witness her aptitude test, choosing ceremony or picking the faction that she was truly mean't to be in. She wouldn't have any of it.

"Caleb. I can't let my child be born Factionless." I said. There must be asked by not her option. I couldn't ruin my child's life like that. I pressed my lips together and let out a tear. I couldn't fix this.

Then I had an idea. I knew I wouldn't like it but I had to do this for my child.
----------------------------------------------
QUICK A/N

So I've decided to make a sequel to this story. I will update this story until I decide to start the sequel. It will probably be after the baby is born. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up.

Thanks for all the support with my story. I wouldn't be here without all of you reading, commenting and voting. It means the world to me. Thanks for everything and tune in for more updates!! Love you all! ❤