Chapter 11: Turn Up

"We.... Should go on tour."

B. Wells gave DaVan a surprised look. "Go on tour?"

"Yeah. We gotta expand our audience!"

Brandon sighed. "Where would even go?"

"I mean, your cousins would be happy to house us, right?"

"In Missouri? We don't have an audience in Kansas City. Plus, we need their parents' permission."

"Would it hurt to try?"

The rapper looked at his friend. "I mean, no. But don't you think we should work on getting an audience first?"

DaVan thought about this for a second. "Yeah. You're right. But y'know what? How about we just go over to your cousins' house just for fun? We can't exactly see our parents yet. They're still probably super angry."

"Hmm..." B. Wells said. "That's not such a bad idea. Ven, what do you think?"

"Terra could teleport you over! It'd be awesome! I could come too!"

Terra walked into the room. "What am I doing?"

"Can you get us to Brandon's cousins' house in Kansas? We wanna meet them!"

"Now? Like teleport?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, you should ask them first. And don't you wanna take some stuff too?"

DaVan realized what he was missing. "Oh yeah, I gotta get my mic! I gotta record Turn Up!"

"In front of the kids? How about Don't Want Your Love?"

"Oh, you're right. Maybe that one."

Terra stepped in between the kids. "Guys, you sure you wanna do this?"

"It's actually a great idea." Brandon pointed out. "I haven't seen Caden in forever and Jay and Zeke really want to meet me. Lemme text Caden. I got his phone number from Wyatt. We'll figure it out in a second."

The boy got out his phone and went to his messages. It was still early in the morning for them, but after the first message it seemed that Caden was in fact up.

"What should I say? Wanna see something cool? No, that's a little.... Ooh! Can I... Tell you a.... Secret? That'll keep it between us. Oh, he's typing..... 'Sure'. Ok."

In short, B. Wells told his cousin about Terra's teleporting powers and asked if he wanted him and DaVan (and Ventus) to come over. Because that was the logical thing to say.

And apparently he wasn't too freaked out. Like any person in this day in age, superheroes and anything weird happened all the time. Jay would be amazed, but people Caden's age thought it was fine.

"So, I guess we can come! As long as no one tells my parents. Cause they'd go insane if they found out."

"Understood." Terra replied. "Get your stuff together and I'll teleport you guys."

Evan put his mic and computer in a bag, collecting things to bring to Missouri.

And B. Wells, well he didn't need to take anything except his phone for music videos and family pictures. This was gonna be a day to remember.

Ven had his keyblade with him in case anyone wanted to see magic, but Terra insisted that he not because it could be dangerous. Plus, he could do magic without it. But he brought it anyway.

Once everyone was ready, Terra gathered them all around. "You guys sure you wanna do this?"

"Too late, Caden's expecting us. He's probably told the others already."