Chapter 4: Action

"Ummm, well......."

You know I'm rising up, I'm rising to the top
We on the street looking for some action, no we not gonna stop
We not gonna stop until we drop
Ain't no album ever flopped
When the man goes pop, everyone will drop

B. Wells and DaVan had been working hard on their album. Action was one of the tracks at the beginning of the album, just a nice good ol fashioned banger. It slapped.

And B. Wells loved the work he and his friend had put into those tracks. It was fun, and it helped him express emotions within music. Even if the vocals were panned a little too far to the left on his part.

But after a couple days of brainstorming, it was time to carry out the master plan.

The Devious Lick.

Wait- no, wrong term. Uhhh, the... DBro Back in the Streets plan? Nah, they needed something original. Like... Torturing the Teacher.

But not actually torturing, just kinda pranking Mr. Reinhart until he got so mad that it was like torture. It was a way to get back at him for the times he'd humiliated Brandon in front of everyone. And the upcoming diss track, ERIK, would help prove B. Wells' point. Or not. Whatever.

And DaVan? He caught Tyler Wood eating corn out of a can. And the school hated that. Because they had free lunches with actual corn, but Tyler? He really wanted that Green Giant and Del Monte crossover.

So to shut him up, he threatened to show the whole school the crappy version of Running From Your Love. How he would get it? DaVan would never know. He just had to keep the lid on the can closed.

But now that these kids had magic and sonic blasts, they could do anything... Like get revenge.

So when B. Wells walked into the chorus room that day, he was ready for anything. He sat next to his good friend Jesse Ward and sighed.

"Ugh, we have to get out our 'Sing Something' packets again? When will he learn that the trip's probably not happening anyways?"

"He wants to have hope that we can go to New York City, I guess." Jesse replied.

"Yeah, then maybe the Punisher can go beat him up or something like that."

But secretly, B. Wells knew he would have the victory this day.

"Hey, at least you'll have me if you do go on the trip. I'll make sure he doesn't-"

"I'm not going on the trip. I got too many tings going on. My music is more important than his."

"More important than being with your friends?"

"DaVan is my friend, and so are the rest of the members on Thunderwave Records. Besides, you'll be surrounded by all the gyals. You'll be fine."

"Hey, Gang!"

That was the dreaded voice of Erik Reinhart. He walked over to the piano and started playing his warm up song, or whatever the hell it was.

Mr. Reinhart had everybody singing a specific letter, like V, or something stupid like Zingamamazingamamazingamamazingamamazoo. Very dumb.

But after the weird stretching portion of the class, B. Wells started to put his plan into action. (Just like that song)

"Alright, get out Hide-and-Seek. Mr. Wells, we're not gonna have any interruptions this time, right?"

"Not unless you start it." He replied snarkily.