Chapter 2: The Title Track

What if he could do both?

"YOU PUT MY NAME IN A BOOK?!!!"

DBro was mad again, and B. Wells and DaVan were laughing as they usually did.

B. Wells was making a memoir about himself, and he'd casually mentioned DBro in the book, as he was a part of the lives of the rappers.

But DeAngelo wouldn't have it today. He never really did, he was mad about a lot of things sometimes. Like how DaVan didn't get him a PlayStation card for his birthday.

"DID YOU PUT MY INFORMATION IN THERE? I SWEAR, IF YOU PUT MY INFORMATION IN THERE-"

"D, calm down. No one put your information in there, bruv."

"NO. Brandon, you're ok. You're good right now, bro. EVAN, YOU NEED TO-"

"Bro, I didn't do anything! He wrote it, not me."

"Where is it? What is it on? Wattpad? Ok. Ok, lemme download the app."

The guys were howling, but apparently DBro wanted to delete the new chapter. He couldn't have that happen.

"Y'know what? I don't think it's possible for you to delete my work, but just in case, I'm gonna copy this and put it in a document-"

"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!"

"Too late."

"Alright, I guess I can't stop you. But I gotta see what you put in there. If my information is in there-"

"No one's information is in there."

"EVAN, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH."

"D, calm down."

"BRANDON, SHUT YOUR CHRISTIAN, NON SWEARING BOOTY UP!!"

"What, is no one talking? Calm down."

So DBro found the chapter, and he started to read.

"DBro, or DeAngelo Blout- DEANGELO BLOUT?? YOU PUT MY FULL NAME IN THERE? BRO!!"

More laughter ensued as DBro continued to vent.

"Well, y'know, you spelled my name wrong."

"Yeah, it's Blount, not Blout."

Brandon smiled. "Oh, ok. Thanks, man. I'mma change that."

"NO-"
___________________________________________

Today was the day that DaVan was coming over to B. Wells' house to get going on the album. After DBro showed the guys that he had a furry in his house for some reason, Evan got ready to go over to Brandon's crib. And in the evening they would both go to youth group and record the music video for GO!.

This was finna be fire.

But B. Wells had some tings to sort out first.

Over the past week, he had been preoccupied as of late, trying to figure out why the hell he was kidnapped, and why Chris, that prick, reminded him of Scott Malkinson. (Don't mock him about his diabetes or his giant teetties or the fact that looks like a dying fetus, or that he's fat and he's 5 pint 3 feet and inches.)

Anyways, he'd seen Christopher in school, saying dad jokes and asking Noah Parsons if his girlfriend was Olivia Rodrigo, and most of all, saying that everyone looked like DaBaby.

And to be honest, Chris had changed. He used to be chill, and quiet. And now? He was about as annoying as Robert. He was kind of a jerk.

So after Chris and Ven had kidnapped B. Wells and told him about their magic, he'd wanted to ask them what it was all about. And why him? Why tell Brandon? He was just a rapper, just a man with an immaculate flow, someone who made DBro mad everyday.