Chapter 10: Get Banged (Part 2)

It was time to end this.

Erik ran first. And B. Wells reacted as quickly as he ever had before. He used Aero to jump up high and avoid Reinhart's punch.

"Wow. Never knew a bald chorus teacher could get so angry." B. Wells taunted.

Reinhart jumped up higher than he ever had and landed with such agility that DBro stepped back a little.

"Woah, chill!"

"I don't think that's gonna help." Josh said nervously.

The man's eyes flared up. "You made a mistake underestimating me."

"That's where you're wrong. You underestimated us." Evan shot back.

"Yeah!" Tommy shouted. "You old fart!"

"Careful!" Billy warned. "You don't want to make him angrier."

"He's right." Erik said, glaring. "You can't beat us."

"Course we can. Cause we got superpowers!"

Billy turned his wrist just as he did in Westview and froze all of the ninjas in place. His power didn't work on Reinhart, though. For some odd reason.

Ven helped boost Tommy up to the roof as he used his speed to punch some of The Hand in their faces and kicking them in their... Y'know.

"You guys are so awesome!" DaVan cheered.

With the power of the team, there was no way Reinhart could win.

But he was determined.

The man summoned all of the power vested in him to raise his hands up and bring a kind of orange-black energy onto himself and the ninjas who recovered quickly.

"Woah..." Ven said, shocked. "Is that our school colors?"

"I knew it was corrupt!" B. Wells jumped in.

More ninjas climbed down to the ground.

William Hutson sighed from behind the tree. "Alright, that's it. Jon, stay behind. Daveed, let's go."

"Wait, what happened to staying hidden?"

"This is bigger than we thought. We gotta help them."

Daveed looked out at the battleground. "Yeah, you're right. The old dude's got power."

"On my signal. 3, 2, 1-"

Jonathan rushed towards the men and used the electrical Fistigons to bring a super punch to the ninjas' faces.

Daveed Diggs fought city-style as he sent more guys toppling as they ran towards him.

"Man, I hate these guys." He muttered while punching one in the gut.

William kept on shooting from a farther distance as DaVan beat up some guys too.

Finally, B. Wells stepped into the clearing and stood across from Mr. Reinhart with an angry stare.

"I got a question for you, Erik... Have you ever punched a nun?"

The man had a quizzical look on his face after that, confused. "What?"

"Have you ever punched a nun?"

The evil baldy smiled. "Yes, in fact, I have. It was pretty fun."

B. Wells' jaw dropped. How do you recover from hearing that statement from a bald middle aged chorus teacher that was trying to kill you?

Luckily, DBro saved him with a fist to Reinhart's eyeball.

Josh gasped louder than ever. "DBRO?!" He shouted in amazement.