14

They saw a boy wearing wornout clothes, pale and skinny. He had bruised marks all over his body. He had a chain wrapped around his left leg. Even with all the noise the boy named Sheishu Inui staring at blank place with dead eyes. Ignoring as if he was blind and deaf.

"What the ..." Ran couldn't believe his eyes. Inui who was once their strong opponent and enemy was in that state. Rindou looked at Sanzu with disgust as he thought it was Sanzu's doing.

Inui looked at them and looked at ceiling , "Akane nee chan loves Koko. Koko loves nee chan. Koko hates me. I hate me. Takemichi hates me. Akane nee chan loves Koko." He kept on chanting making Haitani brothers creeped out.

"He is been here almost 4/5 years now. Remember our fight with Draken and others? That day Mikey asked me to kidnap him. He kept him in this room and brain washed him. He said it was a punishment for trying to steal Takemichi. I thought he died but Senju found him last year. We planned to hand him over to Koko but ..." Sanzu said opening the shackle and holding inui in his arms. "He didn't do anything to us. I just followed Mikey blindly." Sanzu said looking at Inui still mumbling.

"I can't .. I literally don't know what to say anymore." Ran rubbed his forehead. Rindou put his coat on Inui's body. "Damn Mikey is crazy" Rindou said. Sanzu chuckled saying,"Just so you know Mikey killed Hakkai and Smiley. If you get on his bad side you will end up dead or in the same situation as Senju." His face saddened again.

"What are you going to do with him now?" Ran said as looking at road. Rindou was driving. "Send him to a hospital for now. Once we get Koko I will let him handle him. Koko suffered a lot for this fella" Sanzu said looking at tired Inui sleeping. He genuinely felt sorry for Koko. Koko was his best friend since the very beginning. Although they don't show it but they care for each other a lot.

"Yeah. Mikey used Koko to his hearts content. Even us, now that I think about it Mikey is really selfish. He used all of us, even his so called lover Takemichi. Now I feel bad for that guy." Ran said leaning his head towards the window of car.

"Yeah... He suffered a lot. I'm actually glad those idiots kidnapped him." Rindou said focusing on the road.

"What are you plans now Haruchiyo?" Ran asked making Sanzu flinch. Ran rarely uses his first name. Only when he is dead serious.

"I don't want revenge or anything. Tomorrow something big is going to happen for sure. I am planning to disband Bonten and burn everything." Haruchiyo said.

"Huh? How is that gonna help us dimwit?" Rindou said.

"Look I have a wife, a kid and a hospitalized sister. So I obviously don't want to go to jail now. Same goes for everyone else in bonten. None actually likes Mikey anymore. Mikey is power crazy. Even when he got Takemichi's love, he still refused to let bonten go. If bonten is gone he will be powerless. I want to see him broken like he made us." Sanzu explained.

"That's a clever way to achieve revenge....wait who are you?when did you become so smart?" Ran said teasing Sanzu. "Shut up Ran"

"Sanzu" "what do you want Rindou?"

"I get it Mikey killed Hakkai for fighting that day. But kawata twins weren't there. Why did he kill smiley? As far I remember wasn't he planning to avoid them?" Rindou asked being bored.

"Ah... Why do you care ?" Sanzu asked.

"That blue haired one beat me up real bad. I just wanna why he let Mikey get away with that. And I'm bored." Rindou said while Ran chuckled.

"after that fight Mikey received a letter from them. Mikey said they wanted to talk to him about something. So I dropped him at their place. I don't know what happened but a few hours later he got out of their house with blood all over his clothes. He was smiling. It was creepy so I didn't asked what happened. Later on I saw on the news Angry survived with trauma and smiley died on the spot." Haruchiyo said looking outside of the window.

"He was crazy from the beginning. He seriously killed his best friends." Ran said shaking his head.

"Best friends? Friends? These words don't exist in his dictionary. He was fucked from the very beginning" Sanzu said closing his eyes as Haitani brothers nodded.

With Mikey:
"Aghhh what the hell!!! She betrayed me!! Takemichy is gone. Those fuckers are picking a fight. What do I do Shinichiro nii San!!!" Mikey said looking at the picture frame of Shinichiro Sano, his older brother. "What do I do Shinichiro nii San!! My Takemichi is gone! What do you mean you can't do anything?" He threw the frame in the floor as the glass shattered. He looked at the broken frame ,"I'm sorry Shini nii San. Are you hurt??" He asked. "Tch now you won't even talk to me".

He looked at a blond girls picture, "Emmaaaa ! Why must your boyfriend do this to me! You said I should fall in love. But your boyfriend stole my lover!!" He said picking up the frame.

"I miss you Emma. I miss Takemichi please Emma do something Shini nii won't help me." He said. He noticed a pink stuffed toy in Emma's hand. "You miss Draken don't you? It's been Soo long Emma. You said you loved him before you died. Don't worry my dear sister I will send him to you soon. You will be happy and I will be happy too" he said throwing the frame in the floor again. Shattered glasses scattered all over the room.

"Izana I slapped your slave again. You aren't mad are you?" He said looking at the mirror. "Izana help me get back Takemichi and I will never hit him again" he said still looking at the mirror.

He punched the mirror, "tch you too! Why are you guys so useless and mean. Fine I will get him back myself ." He said stomping out of the room.

"What the hell ....?"

A/n: happy ending? :'3 i don't know. Please prepare your hearts for next few chapters.