26/ending 3

"is this okay?" Inui asked being bashful as Mitsuya nodded.

"Boiiii what the hell!!?? You look hot!??!" Yuzuha said almost jumping at Inui.

"Can't you keep your hands away from Inui for once?" Taiju said being annoyed at Yuzuha's stupidity.

"Can't you shut Yoh Mouth. Lemme admire him for now" Yuzuha said again as Takemichi literally bonked her head.

"No! I don't want Koko to scream at me again" Takemichi said. Last time Yuzuha hugged Inui, Koko drank lots of alcohol and screamed, cried all night.

"Agh Koko is Soo mean. Inui is way too precious. He should share him with me" Yuzuha said as Mitsuya bonked her again.

"Get your gayass outta her Yuzuha." Mitsuya said as Draken laughed with Angry.

"But for real he looks handsome in that" Takemichi said as Naoto nodded.

"Guys stop..////" Inui finally said hiding his face. He was too shy to show his face right now.

"Pfft he actually looks like a bride now" "no kidding he is probably gonna be the bottom" Draken and Baji said as Takemichi sighed.

"Come on guys! It's time for Inui's entrance" Kisaki said as they nodded.

Inui was obviously nervous a lot he was literally shaking.  Takemichi and Naoto dragged him to the wedding aisle.

"Woah!!!!"

People cheered in the back as inui made his grand entrance.

"He..is..Soo.. beautiful..." Koko being mesmerized by Inui's beauty mumbled as Baji and Kazutora chuckled.
.
.

"Kokonoi Hajime do you take take Inui Sheishu-"

"YES I DO!" Koko cut off priest as everyone started laughing. Koko  wasn't even shy, he just stared at blushing Inui with a smile on his face.

"Sheishu Inui do you take Kokonoi hajime as your lawfully wedded husband" priest said.

"Yes I do" Inui said with a smile.

"You may kiss -" priest was cut of again as Koko smacked his lips on Inui's. Inui definitely wasn't surprised infact he kissed him back right away. While they were busy kissing everyone else were busy taking pictures of them and cheering them on.

"Get a room!!" Angry's single ass screamed loudly that made Inui blush and push Koko back.

"Way to ruin the mood" Yuzuha smacked Angry's shoulder lightly as Draken added, "don't hit him Yuzuha he is just single".
"Seriously Dora~~ken? I thought we were friends" Angry said smilingly evil as fuxk.

"Look he is throwing the flower bouquet " Hanma said as everyone looked at Inui throwing the flower.

It got straight to Chifuyu's hands making everyone look at him. At the same both Baji and Kazutora kneeled in front of him with rings in their hands.

"Will you marry me and let me take care of you and peke j?" Kazutora proposed.

"Will you marry me and share  peyoung yakisoba?" Baji proposed.

Chifuyu was obviously puzzled he wasn't ready for that. He looked at the culprit and his best friend aka Takemichi giggling at him. It was obvious Takemichi planned this.

"I...I...I want both peyoung yakisoba and peke j...is that possible?" Chifuyu said as Baji and Kazutora looked at each other and stood up. They smiled a bit and put the rings on Chifuyu's fingers, "of course!!" Both of them said as Chifuyu hugged them.