04

TW: suicide, depression

Mikey was listening to everything from the start. He was planning to kill Hina quietly but Hina saw him walking into the living from the reflection of the window glass. He wasn't alone , Kakucho and Haitani brothers were with him too.
Hina knew they were going to kill her that's why she sent Chifuyu home early even though Chifuyu wanted to stay and help her.

Hina looked at the man in front of her and other man behind him. They all had guns in their hand. Rindou was holding a camera. He was filming all of this. Hina sighed and looked at her feet still sitting on the couch.

"It was you... I should have known." Hina said. "Is he alive ?" Hina looked at Mikey. Mikey didn't reply instead he was aiming at Hina's forehead. Hina sighed again and pulled out a gun from couch. Kakucho and Haitani brothers were shocked and they immediately aimed at her. Hina just rolled her eyes and stretched her arms.

"I will do it myself." Hina said glaring at Mikey. Mikey lowered his gun and asked,"why?".

Hina:" Why not?"

Mikey: "..."

Hina: "I know you like him and stuff. I should have just rejected him like you said...Now I wanna pay for that mistake."

Mikey: "Trying to look like a saint ? Pfft"

Hina: "Not really. I just don't wanna die from scumbags hand."

Mikey glared at Hina. Hina was almost losing her vision trying to keep herself calm. She was in front of Japan's top criminal. One wrong move and they will tear her apart. But she also had enough of this. Ever since Takemichi told her about her death and time leaping stuff. She just couldn't stop blaming herself for everything. She knows it's not her fault but she can't stop blaming herself.

She also knew about Mikey's crush on Takemichi. Mikey warned her a lot to stay away from Takemichi. He threatened to kill both of them if Takemichi doesn't accept his love. She didn't believe him and now here we are at present time.

Hina looked at Rindou,"Are you recording this?" Rindou nodded sarcastically. Hina looked at the camera, "My lover ditched me on my wedding day that's why I wish to end my life. This has nothing to do with anyone else... I wish my lover and everyone else happiness."

Rindou looked at her dumbfounded. Ran lowered his gun knowing what's gonna happen next. Hina grabbed some bullets from the counter and started loading the gun. Mikey lowered his gun and crossed his arms,"Why are you doing this?"

"Present or future you were gonna do this anyway. I am the reason for Takemichi's misery." She aimed the gun at her chest.

"Even if I survive today. You are just going to find me and kill me again. And in that process others will die trying to save me. I don't want anyone else precious to Takemichi die.. don't torment him too much...and I fucking hate you Manjiro sano."

Hina shoot herself. She didn't make any sound. Blood started pouring from her chest to clothes and sofa. Kakucho lowered his gun and he was hiding his sad face. Ran leaned against the wall,"Boss she will die in a few minutes. Should we leave?" Rindou looked at his handcam,"I already got the footage we wanted and I think this is better than we expected." Mikey just looked at Hina's dead eyes and smirked. They left the apartment when Hina stopped bleeding and fall from the sofa to floor.

Hina had a flashback of her life. She only thought about Takemichi all her life. Before taking her last breath she wished Takemichi happiness.

Bonten's hideout:
Takemichi was crying uncontrollably. Rindou showed him the video. Only the part where Hina blamed and wished happiness to Takemichi and shoot herself. Mikey saw his reaction from the monitor. He didn't enter Takemichi's room for 2days.

Takemichi had lost his sparks. He didn't had any will to live anymore. Mikey entered the room and hugged Takemichi. Mikey injected something to Takemichi's neck and showered him with kisses. Takemichi didn't feel anything. Mikey was rough like last time. Even when Takemichi fainted Mikey kept on going. His body was covered with new bruises. He hardly eats now.

Mikey forcing him, looking at the ceiling, walking aimlessly inside the hideout. Sometimes watching seeing Senju, Haruchiyo, ran, Rin and Kakucho trying to talk to him. Eating a little food and getting injections one per day. This was Takemichi's current routine.

After that day, he never cried again or spoke to anyone. He was just there looking at everything and sleeping.

Mikey was happy about this Takemichi. Takemichi was acting exactly how he wanted. No resistance no crying just accepting everything. But he missed the smile Takemichi had. That smile mad him fall for Takemichi.

After thinking for a while he came up with a plan to turn Takemichi back to himself who would love Mikey.

Author: Hina San TwT she is really a good girl.