18

6years ago:
"Hey~ takemitchy♡" Mikey asked Takemichi hugging him from the back. "Yeah..?" Takemichi asked being tired from the stuff they did last night. "You like me don't you?♡" Mikey asked snuggling into Takemichi's neck. "mhm..I do" tired Takemichi replied.

"No! Say it like you mean it" Mikey whined. "Ah..I love you Mikey" Takemichi said closing his eyes. "I love you toooo my Mitchy♡". Takemichi didn't hear it as he fell asleep.

"Oi! Wake up" Sanzu said almost screaming at Takemichi's ears. "Tch..what do you want now..?" Takemichi asked.

"Get ready we are leaving. Before you ask, yes this is Mikey's order" he said leaning against the desk beside bed. "Oh..I see" Takemichi said as he got out of the bed. He had several hickeys,bite marks and bruises covering his shirtless body. Also syringe marks on his shoulders were visible too.

'how is he still alive ?...' Sanzu thought to himself as he saw Takemichi entering bathroom.

"Where are we going? Where is Mikey?" Takemichi asked looking outside the window from the backseat of the car. Sanzu looked at the reflection of Takemichi on the rear mirror and looked back to the road saying, "we are going to meet him soon...he has a surprise for you". Sanzu smirked at the last words thinking about something.

"Let's go we will guide you" Ran and Rindou said as Takemichi was getting out of the car. "Mm..okay" Takemichi said without thinking twice. Mikey made sure none would touch Takemichi no matter what, even doctors has to take Mikey's permission for treating him. So he wasn't really worried about other Bonten members.

"Wait Takemichi..." Koko said hesitating a little bit. Takemichi looked at him being confused. "Koko!" Sanzu glared at koko. Koko sighed saying, "nevermind...best of luck Takemichi.." . Takemichi didn't really get the hint Koko was trying to give him. Haitani brothers didn't say anything either.

They were standing in front of a door, Takeomi and Kakucho were leaning against the wall. "Wait for Koko and Sanzu" Kakucho said trying not to make a eye contact with Takemichi. After a few minutes Sanzu with a wide grin and Koko with a bruised cheek arrived. "Let's go now " Takeomi said looking at them.

Entering the room Takemichi was honestly puzzled. He saw Mikey wearing a white coat and another guy with a box of equipment waiting for them in front of a seat that's normally used for dental patients. He looked at Mikey who was holding a boutique of red roses.

"Takemitchy♡!" Mikey ran towards Takemichi and hugged him, handing the flowers to Sanzu. "Why are we here Mikey ?" Takemichi asked not caring about the flowers or the 'surprise' he was going to get.

"Mm...you see I love you a lot Takemitchy♡ so I want to keep you to myself forever!" Mikey broke the hug. "Aren't I already yours?" Takemichi sighed a little. They were talking in their own world while others were looking at them.

"Boss I'm done preparing" that guy said interrupting them. "Takemitchy sit there" Mikey ordered Takemichi. Takemichi obeyed him, laying on the chair he noticed everyone was looking at him. "Okay so where do you want it?" That guy asker looking at Mikey.

"In the middle of his chest" Mikey answered while Takemichi still couldn't figure out what was going on here.

"This might hurt a bit." That guy said as Takemichi's arms and legs were tied down by the chair instantly. Being startled he asked, "what's going on !? Mikey why are you tying me here?" .

Mikey just gave him a grin full of lust in his eyes. Takemichi saw that man ripping his shirt revealing his chest. Only the middle part of his chest was somewhat untouched while other parts were covered with hickeys. That man was startled and looked at Takemichi with pity.

"Wait Use this" Mikey handed that man a black tape. That man immediately understood Mikey's order and taped Takemichi's mouth. He started drawing something on Takemichi chest. Takemichi started struggling to move and speak but he couldn't.

Then that man grabbed the machine and started tattooing on Takemichi's chest. With each second passed Takemichi felt his soul leaving his body. He survived a bullet in the past but right now his weak body couldn't take this tattooing torture. "Mmmfff" he started screaming even though his voice was muffled. His tears were streaming down his chest as he looked at Mikey for help. Mikey just ignored him

Koko couldn't see this scene so he left the room. Haitani brothers were quite a little surprised, Kakucho and takeomi looked at Takemichi with pity. As for Sanzu he was enjoying this scene to his hearts content.

"And done" that man said as he looked at Mikey. It took 25 minutes to complete the tattoo and Takemichi almost passed out. 

(Mostly because of Mikey's full name.For now I leave the tattoo into your imagination;)

Takemichi's chest had Bonten's tattoo and Mikey's name written on him.

Mikey came up to him, looking at his chest Mikey said ,"ah~ beautiful just like how I wanted" he grinned at Takemichi. Takemichi glared at him before he could even say anything Mikey put a syringe on Takemichi's shoulder filled with drug.

Takemichi was slowly losing his consciousness because of the drug and pain. He saw Mikey grabbing the boutique of roses from Sanzu's hand and putting it on his body as Mikey said , "you worked hard. This is for you". Mikey gave a soft kiss on Takemichi's forehead thinking everything was fine. Only Takemichi knows how much he wanted to stab Mikey and kill him right there.

End of flashback:

"Tch you hypocrites didn't even bother helping me and now you want to apologize!?Don't make me laugh! I'm leaving" Takemichi turned his heels to leave.

"Wait!!! Just listen to what we have to say!" Kakucho grabbed Takemichi's wrists.
Takemichi tried to pull his hand but Kakucho didn't let him go. Instead Kakucho dragged Takemichi and made him seat next to Inui.

"Um...it's sound ridiculous but please just hear them out Takemichi Kun. Also you may not believe it but they saved my life" Inui explained to Takemichi. Takemichi sighed and nodded his head . "okay fine make it quick. Naoto will be worried about us" Takemichi added looking at Koko.

Sanzu: well I don't actually want to apologize.

Takemichi: huh!?

Rindou: look Takemichi. What happened to you was unfortunate. And we were part of it that makes it worse right now. But trust me we only wanted Mikey to have his sanity back at that time. We didn't know he was going to be this crazy about you.

Kakucho: yeah..and we actually tried to help you. All of us did, but we never succeed. We knew Senju was helping you also that your memories might be still there..

Takemichi: so? What do you want me to do? Clap for you?

Sanzu: when did you become such a sassy girl? We are just trying to talk. Hear us for once

Takemichi: tch whatever. Make it quick.

Takemichi was afraid of Sanzu, Rindou and Kakucho too. But his anger took over him. Unlike him Koko was observing them hugging Inui's hand.

Sanzu: first of all you are in danger Takemichi Hanagaki.