23/Ending 2

Tw: get therapy if needed... That's all :) (kidnapping,murder, rape)

(In case you are confused this part starts from the Sakura tree chapter 20)
.
.
"Ahhh!!" Takemichi winched in pain as Mikey shot his leg.

"Ah..what the hell!?" Takemichi shouted at Mikey. Ignoring Takemichi Mikey looked at where Inui was standing. Takemichi looked at Inui and his body froze. His mind went blank, he couldn't move or talk or hardly breathe anymore.

"Haha headshot" Mikey grinned at half dead Inui. Mikey shoot Inui's head, there is a high possibility of Inui's death. Mikey was impressed at himself. He looked at Takemichi with wide smile in his face, "let's go home now, shall we? Darling?"

"Uh..huh..what just .. happened?" Takemichi mumbled to himself. It was all too much for him. He just wanted fresh air but now he is in pain, his best friend is 'dead', his toxic ex is standing right in front him. What should he do? Run away of course. But he couldn't move, his body wasn't listing to him anymore. He was just too tired at this point.

"Let's go Mitchy. We need to get you treated and go back to our home~" Mikey said standing in front of Takemichi. Takemichi was looking at the ground terrified. His hands started trembling that made Mikey smile more.

"Enough with hide and seek game. Let's not runaway anymore" Mikey said picking up Takemichi in bridal style. Takemichi was barely breathing anymore at this point. He fainted from shock and pain as Mikey picked him up.

"Tsk tsk" Mikey clicked his tongue when he saw Naoto and Koko in front of him. Koko was frozen on his place while Naoto was too stunned to say anything at all.

"Look Naoto if you want peace let Takemichi go or you know what I'm capable of" Mikey said as Naoto looked at Takemichi, gripping Koko's hand he nodded. Mikey showed a satisfied grin and left the place.

"What the fuckkkkk!?? You let him gooooo!? Are you fucking kidding me!??!he killed inui!!! kidnapped Takemichi you bastard!! How ...fuck you Naoto" Koko yelled at Naoto gripping on his shoulder. He wasn't sure why his lover has to die and killer gets to flee. Also his best friend was kidnapped right in front of him, he punched Naoto's chest  and pushed him on the ground.

"Inui...hic..Inupiii" Koko cried his heart out as Takemichi was out of their sight now. Soon ambulance sirens were heard.

Takemichi's pov:
I have no idea what happened to me. I woke up in this room  with grey color ceiling. My body hurts a lot as if I was run over by a truck or something. I feel so weak and tired. What happened to me..?

Just as I sat up I saw a unfamiliar room with a only a bed and closet in the room. There was nothing else here. Just me a bed and a closet. There weren't any windows either, is this a grave ? So scary and suffocating.

"Agh!" My head hurts.. wait I remember now...I was shoot by Mikey and Inui...oh my god Inui died...and I'm trapped again..wait is this Mikey's house!? Am I imprisoned!? What the hell is he crazy!? I need to runaway yeah that's it this is crazy I should run away.

I was about to get out of the bed when I noticed familiar shackles around my legs and my legs were numb. I feel scared what happened to me. What did he do to me!? After all of this running and suffering I'm back to square one. Even Bonten motherfuckers helped me this time...I can't let myself get captured again.

"Mitchy~~~you are awake huh~" a familiar voice said making me shiver. This is Mikey's voice.

" Oh my!? What happened to you? Why are you so pale? Are you cold ?" He said walking towards me. I don't like it . I don't like the vibe I'm getting here. I'm scared.

"Wait are you scared of me? Mitchy?" He said as I threw a pillow in his face shouting, "stay away from me!!! " .

"Oh~? Why ? Do you want Naoto in my place? Huh!? Did you had fun with him!? You ungrateful bitch!" He said marching towards me. What the hell was he talking about Naoto? He is so scary right now. I feel like he is tearing apart my soul.

"Did you enjoy betraying me!?" He said gripping my jaw tightly. He looked at me for a second and pushed me on the bed. He was unbuttoning his shirt as I tried to back away. But he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer to him. He ripped my shirt in an instant as I started sobbing.
I was too tired for whatever he wanted to do to me. I don't want this.

"Please Mikey let me go" I pleaded with tears in my eyes. That only turned him on. He started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys as I tried to push him away from me.

"Don't you dare push me away unless you want me to drug you" he said, that made me push him more.

He kissed my lips as I closed my eyes crying. I stopped resisting as I know he won't stop. He put his tongue on my mouth devouring every part of my mouth. Then he put his thing inside me without any prep work that was obviously hurting me. I winched in pain each time he moved it inside me. I was about to scream in pain when he put his fingers in my mouth causing me to stop. While exploring my Mouth with his fingers and destroying my lower body he started biting my neck. I can't feel anything more . It hurts too much. It's way too painful and I can't take this anymore. I fainted while he was still inside me.  I hope I die right now.

Mikey's pov:
He fainted while crying under me. I wasn't going to make him suffer this much but he deserves this and this is just the beginning. It's his fault for running away from me and living with that officer.

I cleaned him up and injected a drug into him. I want him to back to being mine and only mine. He only needs me and I need him. We don't need anyone else anymore. I will never let him go again. Even death can't do us apart now. Not after I killed all those back stabbing fuckers.

Flashbacks:
After running away from jail I was caught by ex bonten fuckers. Intensionally of course, except that freak Sanzu everyone was glaring at me. I know they want to kill me I want to kill them too.

"Mikey..you are disgusting" Kakucho said. "Yeah really you should just stop now..." Ran added as Rindou nodded. "Stop this madness now Mikey." Senju said. That bitch had the audacity to show up in front of me after fooling me for years.

"I..Mikey... please just stop and surrender yourself" Sanzu finally said as I started laughing, "pfft seriously!? Back stabbing assholes".

"Mikey Shinichiro would never want this! If you need help I will help you get therapy or anything else. Just stop all of this now" Wakasa my brother's best friend and my enemy said.

"Therapy!? You think I'm crazy !? Who the fuck are you to talk about Shinichiro!? Fucking backstabbers. All of you killed several people, why are you all acting like a saint now!? I'm the bad guy now huh" I said hiding my face under my palm.

"Okay then I will carry your sins and set you all free" I said before killing them with my gun. I spared Senju and Sanzu with broken bones since I only  had 4 bullets. I don't know if Wakasa died or not , I can't care less about them. Now I need to get Takemichi.

End of flashback:

I will never let go of him not after all of this shit I have done for him. Even if he dies I will never let him go. He is mine and only mine.