09

"well it doesn't matter anymore" Takemichi told himself as he walked towards the railings.

Looking at the sky once more he closed his eyes. He took out his phone and typed a number written on the railing with white mark.

"Hey...." Takemichi greeted the other one.
"Yo~ finally made up your mind? Cute~~" they replied.
"Shut up Taiju. Where is Yuzuha" Takemichi said slightly raising his voice.

"YUZUHAAA !" Taiju yelled as someone snatched the phone from his hands. "Tsk what a feisty little sister " Taiju added.

Yuzuha: "Shut up big bro. Hanagaki San are you okay?"

Takemichi: "Kind of.. I will cooperate with you."

Yuzuha: "Are you sure?.. "

Takemichi: "Yes I am. unless you don't wanna do it..."

Yuzuha: "Noo! I want to crush him!! I have been waiting for this day Hanagaki San! Don't go back on your words"

Takemichi: "I never did. Let's meet up tomorrow."

Yuzuha: "heh? How ? Mikey won't leave you alone"

Takemichi: "I will find a way. Let's meet up tomorrow in XXX club".

Yuzuha: "um .. okay be careful".

Takemichi deleted Taiju's Number from his phone and call history. Wiped out the white ink in the railing. As he walked back to the room to find Mikey hugging his pillow.
Takemichi bitterly smiled at Mikey.

7:30Am:
Mikey woke up yawning. He looked around the room. "where is MITCHY?" He jumped from his bed and started looking from. He didn't find him on the 2nd floor or rooftop. He started panicking and cursing himself from scaring Takemichi last night.

He started running around the house looking for him. Finally saw Takemichi sleeping on the couch. He walked closer to Takemichi and sighed in relief. He went to the kitchen, made breakfast and left a note on the fridge. He walked out of the house in a black suit . Takemichi was still 'sleeping'.

Once he was out of the door Takemichi went to the kitchen as saw some bacon and eggs with a avocado toast on the side of a plate and a glass of 'milk'. He sighed as he knows Mikey drugged that milk with fake drugs.

He eat up and drank the milk ,walked towards fridge and found a note.

"Mitchy sorry about last night. You know how I feel don't you?. I love you so please forgive me this once. I will take you France once I'm done with Izana, Shinichiro and Emma's death anniversary. Don't skip lunch and dinner. I will be back by tomorrow morning.

Love you
Mikey"

Takemichi looked at the note smilingly. He crumbled the note and threw it in the dustbin. After a while he left the house with a bag pack. As he walked a little further from the house he looked back saying "Bye sano Manjiro. Everything ends today".
He walked towards the yacht Mikey got him last year on their marriage anniversary. He got in and asked the driver to take him back.

After 5hours he reached XXX bar and saw Yuzuha waiting for him with Taiju in her left side leaning on the wall.

Takemichi was skinny and pale. His eyes were puffy and red. He had a few faded bruise's with new ones. At first glance anyone would think of him as a abused teenager.
Yuzuha hugged  him and led him to the prebooked room while Taiju eyed him time to time.

Once they entered the room Takemichi was taken aback. His eyes were full of tears. He couldn't believe his old friends waiting for him in that room.

Chifuyu ran up to him and hugged him crying while Draken didn't smiled a little. He calmed down when chifuyu broke the hug .
Yuzuha patted his back saying, "Sorry but these asshole wouldn't stop beating up my guys. Until I agreed to let them join."

Takemichi nodded slightly smiling and looked at others.
He saw a guy with a black hoodie covering his face besides Draken. Kazutora and Baji was waving at him. Naoto was sitting besides smiley and  looked taller than before.

He looked at smiley again but kind of puzzled. Smiley had his eyes wide awake and his hair was blue. He was about to say something when 'smiley' said, "I'm angry." He smiled again but somehow he looked sad and hurt as if he lost a part of him.

Takemichi: "Wow you guys changed so much... Specially angry I didn't knew you could smile.. it suits you"

Angry: "Yea I know. You don't look the same old crying mitchi either."

He said again with a smile on his face.

Yuzuha sat down besides that black hoodie dude and looked at Takemichi.

Yuzuha: "Enough of that now. We don't have much time whatever we do, we have to do it now right Hanagaki San?"

Takemichi: "Yea... I don't have much time on my hand right now".

Chifuyu: "Take a seat partner we will solve everything for you. Just sit back and nod."

Takemichi: "huh?.... What are-"

Someone entered the room saying, "Do as they say ex boss."

Takemichi's pov:
Something is terribly wrong here. What happened to them. Who is that guy in that black hoodie. Is that Hanma? No we weren't close enough for him to do that for me. Why is Angry smiling? Why does Draken look dead. What's wrong with Naoto.

"Do as they say ex boss" huh who is that guy. Ex boss? I don't remember being a boss or anything. He is walking towards me. His face is kinda blurry. Wait a second is that Kokonoi?

Why is he here? His job was writing that number on the railing without Mikey and Sanzu noticing. Something is off about him and everyone else today .