16

Takemichi looked down with millions of thoughts running inside his head. He was afraid,sad, worried. He wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment.

'Mikey Kun was acting insane but Mitsuya wouldn't do that...right? Why would he...what's wrong with me..Why am I trying to defend him. It's not totally impossible for him to kill Mikey. I saw him killing Hina.. Still...Mikey Kun.... Is Mitsuya really going to kill him...'

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice Chifuyu waving his hand in front of him.

"ner..partner.. PARTNER!" Chifuyu yelled to get his attention. "Uh yeah....?" Takemichi asked being startled. Chifuyu rubbed his forehead and sighed.

Chifuyu: are you okay ?

Takemichi: yeah...

Chifuyu: don't lie to me partner. I know you are worried about Mikey.

Takemichi: huh...what... no..I don't...

Chifuyu: pfft Takemichi I'm your best friend. You can't hide your feelings for me. You know...

Chifuyu tilted his head towards Takemichi. Takemichi was gulping and panicking. His deepest secret was going to reveal.

Chifuyu: You know... you once told me Mikey looked beautiful and "I would definitely date him if I didn't had Hina".

Takemichi: I was just kidding.... Why would I .... Say that....

Chifuyu: tsk really partner? Anyway don't worry Naoto won't let them kill him. Naoto has different plans for him.

Takemichi: what..? Different plan?

Chifuyu: see? You are worried about him.

Chifuyu chuckled and give him a bitter smile. Takemichi looked down as he couldn't deny.

Chifuyu: Naoto plans to keep Mikey locked behind the bars for the rest of his life. He wants to make him suffer for making us suffer.

Takemichi: oh..I ... See

Takemichi still looking down started overthinking about stuff he didn't need to think about. Chifuyu sighed again and tapped his shoulder.

Chifuyu: When kazutora stabbed Baji I hated him. Despised him but slowly I understood he was just a victim. He was just a child looking for affection and love. But that's not the case with Mikey... Partner I too once tried to save him... All of us did...but as you can see what happened to us... I won't ask you to force your feelings but please Takemichi move on...

Takemichi didn't utter a word he knows everything Chifuyu is saying is true. He knows how complicated his feelings are and how stupid he is to still have feelings for Mikey.

Chifuyu: it's for your own good, partner. Don't forget that mad man killed people precious to you..to us.. that's all I had to say..

Chifuyu gave another fake smile hoping to lighten up the mood. Chifuyu knows Takemichi better than Takemichi knows himself. Takemichi never hid anything from him, including his complicated feelings for Mikey. Chifuyu saw Takemichi losing his mind for Hina, he doesn't want Takemichi to do the same for Mikey and ruin his remaining life. But he knows it's not easy since Takemichi lost everything and only had Mikey.

Takemichi: ah..thanks Chifuyu. You are really my best friend.

Takemichi smiled at Chifuyu as his tears rolled down. Chifuyu hugged him and patted him.

With Mikey:

"Should I kill them all?"Mikey asked himself as he looked at Baji, Kazutora,Taiju and Naoto standing in front of him glaring.

Mitsuya was standing in the back with Angry gritting their teeth, thinking about all the way they were going to kill Mikey. Draken was walking towards Mikey with a metal baton in his hand.

"Yo! Mikey" Draken said clenching his other hand.

"Draken.." Mikey mumbled under his breath fixing his gaze towards Draken.

"No more Ken chin? " Draken said tilting his head as he was a few feet away from Mikey.

"Where is he?" Mikey said angrily as dark aura covered his body. "Where is Takemichi!?"

"He is none of your business now Sano Manjiro" Naoto said staying in the earlier spot.

"Hahaha none of my business?" Mikey showed a evil smile and launched a kick towards Naoto but too bad Draken blocked it "over my dead body Mikey" Draken smirked at Mikey.

"you asked for it " Mikey landed a punch on Draken's face as he his face met the ground. Mikey looked at Naoto and landed another kick. This time Baji blocked his kick while kazutora hit his head with metal baton.

"Nuh uh Mikey you can't hit him" kazutora said looking down. "You have become weak Mikey" Baji said as he punched Mikey.

"Enough" Naoto said throwing a injection at Baji. He knows Mikey was purposely taking these hits or something. He didn't wanted to drag this down as his division members were closer to the spot.

Baji clicked his tongue and put the injection on Mikey's neck as kazutora held him down. Mikey glared at them as Naoto walked up to with a grin, "how does it feel To taste your own medicine?".

"I bet you feel happy now" Draken said standing straight. It's not like Draken was happy to see his ex best friend getting drugged by other best friends but Mikey deserved it.

After resisting for a while Mikey finally gave in and lost consciousness. Mitsuya walked up to them saying, "his gang really gave up on him." "Who cares let me beat him to death" Angry said smilingly.

"Not now let's wait till trial ends" Naoto said looking at the gate waiting for police he saw Draken picking Mikey up in bridal style, "what happened to you Mikey..?" Draken mumbled.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want with him I'm leaving." Mitsuya said looking at Mikey. He was indeed angry but seeing Mikey up close he just couldn't bring himself to kill Mikey. He remembered all the stuff they had back in the past. He felt guilty for letting Hakkai's killer go but he knows Naoto will definitely give Hakkai Justice.

"Tch really now Mitsuya? Whatever Naoto don't forget your promise, I want to be the one to kill this bastard" Angry said looking at Mikey.

Mitsuya left as police came to the spot and cought Mikey.

On the other hand, Yuzuha and Koko along with black dragons help attacked Bonten's hideouts . They completely took over Bonten since none of the executives were present to defend them. As black dragons took over Bonten, they destroyed all of the drugs bonten had. Also all of the bars were closed and prostitutes were released. While Yuzuha and black dragons were busy taking over Bonten, Koko desperately looked for Inui but he failed.

Everything went way too smoothly that bothered Naoto a little bit but he was happy finally he could bring justice and save Takemichi.