03

Mikey turned him around and grabbed his neck. He kept on pounding into him. Each time he flinched and cried. Mikey had no control on himself. He didn't care about Takemichi's neck, it was bleeding and his lower body was bleeding from suddenly getting fucked by Mikey. Takemichi was losing his conscious. His eyes were already rolling.

Mikey was done with Takemichi. He looked at passed out crying mess Takemichi. He felt guilty so he called  Organization's doctor. Doctor wasn't surprised looking at Takemichi. It was normal but he was surprised that out of all Mikey was the culprit and he was treating Takemichi instead of Killing him.

He put on bandages and gave some medicines to Takemichi and left. Mikey looked at Takemichi and grinned. He was planning something evil.

Takemichi woke up with lots of pain. He could hardly feel his legs. He remembered the scene from earlier and started tearing up. He didn't know what the hell did he do to deserve this. He was thinking about Hina who is waiting for him in the church. His friends and everyone he could think of.

Sanzu looked at crying Takemichi from the CCTV. Yep there was a CCTV camera in that room. Sanzu was the only one allowed to see that camera. He also saw Takemichi dying from sex earlier. He clicked his tongue being annoyed.

Sanzu was always attached to Mikey. For some reason he didn't like anyone else besides Mikey and couldn't stand anyone with Mikey. Seeing Takemichi crying when Mikey clearly likes him make Sanzu angry.

Sanzu walked inside the room and saw Takemichi sleeping. His eyes were red from crying too much and his body was covered with hickeys, bite marks and slight blood. His hand was still tied with bed. He was wearing a black jeans and black short sleeve shirt.

Sanzu looked at Takemichi and grabbed his neck. Takemichi was still sleeping as he was tired. Sanzu injected something into Takemichi's neck with a injection. Takemichi flinched but he didn't woke up.Sanzu walked out of the room and saw Mikey waiting outside crossing his arms.

"Did you do it?" Mikey asked. "Yes boss. He is sleeping now." Sanzu replied scratching the back of his neck. Mikey asked again," How long is it gonna take him?". Sanzu took a deep breath and said," 1week or more. It depends on his will power. The more broken he becomes the better for us now."

Mikey stared at the ceiling for a few seconds and walked away. Sanzu just wanted to die at this point.

Sanzu was always a secret admirer of Mikey. By secret I mean he never verbally showed his love but his actions did. Everyone knew his obsession for Mikey. He would die for Mikey. But seeing him with Takemichi, who doesn't even want Mikey pissed him off. Still he can't do anything to Takemichi as Mikey will kill him without a second thought. He also felt bad for Takemichi. Takemichi just wanted a happy life, now he is stuck in bonten and probably gonna live the rest of his live here. If that wasn't enough Mikey is trying to brainwash him too.

At Hina's place:
It was already 2days since Takemichi disappeared. She was waiting for him that evening. Even when everyone left she was still waiting with her friends. Currently she is looking outside the window with a coffee mug in her hand slightly leaning on the wall besides the window.

"I wonder what went wrong for you to dump me on our wedding day.." Hina said in a lower voice still looking outside window. She was looking at people running for shelter as it started raining heavily.

Hina didn't wanted to accept Takemichi actually dumped her. Draken also tried to convince Hina. But it's been two days without a message or call from Takemichi. Did he really dumped her? Or did something else happened to him?

Chifuyu entered the room and saw Hina thinking about something with a cup of coffee. She looked sad and almost dead. Chifuyu knows Takemichi would never do this kind of thing. He literally died for Hina so many times. He has a hunch Mikey did something to him. Since Mikey was always weird around Takemichi.

"Hey" chifuyu said to Hina. Hina looked at him and took a sip from her almost cold coffee. "Are you okay?Hina San" Chifuyu asked. "Yep I'm fine. Just thinking about something." Hina faked her laugh.

"You know.." chifuyu walked closer to Hina. "Takemichi maybe a crybaby but he wouldn't run away from his wedding." Chifuyu stood in front of Hina. "He loves you a lot, more than anyone or anything" chifuyu looked at Hina with full of determination on his eyes.

Hina laughed a little and sighed,"I know..". Hina put the coffee mug on a table and crossed her arms, "That's why I'm worried. I'm ready to let him go but I don't want anything to happen to him." Hina leaned against the wall looking at window.

"I love him a lot.... I would rather die than being a red flag for him." Hina said keeping the last words in a low voice.

She smiled brightly at Chifuyu. Chifuyu smiled a little and hugged her,"Yes you do. We know. He will be back".

Chifuyu waved Hina while leaving her apartment. Hina was sitting on the couch and looked at her phone saying,"Manjiro San you don't need to hide anymore..."

Author:That smile is a red flag. :)