11

Takemichi: what do you mean? Of course I hate him.

Koko: hmm?..that day you looked so happy with Mikey. I don't trust you. After all these years, finally we are ending Mikey. I don't want you to screw this. If you want to back away but we won't stop even if-

Takemichi: me? Loving Mikey? Are you kidding me? I have been suffering so much from the day I met him. He killed my Hina,raped me, brainwashed me, drugged me and kept me locked away. There wasn't a single day when I didn't try to kill to Mikey.

Koko: oh....I..

Takemichi: but he wouldn't die. I don't want to die without killing him so I decided to act like normal couple. Don't worry Koko I'm not the type to back away at the last moment.

Kokonoi's eyes wide opened seeing Takemichi's pained expression. He didn't wanted to mean it like that but well at least Takemichi's true intentions are clear to him now.

Koko: sorry for assuming. I just wanted to warn you. If you back away Mitsuya will still find a way. About Naoto I don't even need to say anything.Also Angry wanted to solo this mission.

Takemichi: yeah Naoto... He and I tried so hard to save Hina just to get her killed by Mikey. Tch.

Takemichi's eyes become lifeless. He was on the brink of crying thinking about all things he did for Hina and all the sufferings Mikey caused him.

Koko: huh ? Anyway don't talk to kazutora for now he is not the same as before.

Takemichi: did something happen to him?

Koko: pfft... Mikey really did keep you away from humanity. Anyway don't talk to anyone until Mikey gets captured.

Takemichi: what do you mean?

Koko sighed and started explaining the story Takemichi wasn't aware of,

<<6years ago>>
After Takemichi's sudden disappears Naoto promised Hina to bring him back and 'punish' him for making Hina cry.
But after Hina's death Naoto completely lost his mind. He was beyond repair. After crying all day in Hina's funeral he Locked himself in his room. None saw him from one whole month. Some people assumed he died.

Chifuyu was more hurt as he was the last one to see her that day. He blamed himself a lot. If kazutora and Baji didn't helped him chifuyu would probably lose himself.

Anyway, a month later Naoto contacted chifuyu for information. He revealed that Mikey indeed killed Hina and kidnapped Takemichi. He saw the video someone sent him secretly.That video had the full footage of everything that happened that day on Hina's house.

Chifuyu, Mitsuya, kazutora, Baji and Draken decided to get Takemichi back and send Mikey to the jail. But they couldn't find a lead. After 1year of searching they found Bonten's base with Senju help. Senju was close with Draken and she hated Mikey too. Which wasn't surprising since Mikey forced her to marry Rindou. Also some of other shit that happened in their past made Senju absolutely despite Mikey.

They attacked Bonten's base by the time Takemichi was already on that island. They had almost captured Mikey but Mikey played dirty. He himself threw Hakkai on fire near that place. He was burnt badly and was sent to hospital immediately. He was in coma for 2year and died in front of Mitsuya. Mitsuya loved him dearly . His death was the last straw for Mitsuya. Current Mitsuya is unstable and walking disaster.

Not only Mitsuya , Yuzuha almost started a war between black dragons and bonten but Taiju stopped her as he didn't wanted his only sibling to die.

Kazutora was also badly hurt that day trying to save Hakkai. He still has slight brunt mark on his back. Baji almost died trying to save chifuyu from Haitani Ran's baton. On top of that Mikey was the one who ordered them to do that. Baji wanted to trust in Mikey but after that day he doesn't care about Mikey anymore. He doesn't want loss any of his sane friends.

On the other hand, that same day Mikey kidnapped Inui with Haruchiyo's help. Right in front of Koko, he didn't wanted to involve Inui in this conflict but Mikey didn't listen. According to Mikey making Inui hostage might help them get rid of Draken. But Koko was against it, he tried his best to find Inui despite everything in their past he really did love Inui but he never found Inui. Mikey once said, he threw Inui in the ocean.

Koko never liked Mikey to being with. He only followed Mikey for money and safety. But Mikey's dark impulse bullshit and forcing koko to overwork made him hate Mikey more. When Mikey kidnapped Inui he started hating him more . Now he despises Mikey ever since that day he never saw Inui again. Inui completely vanished from everyone's eyes. Koko still hopes Inui is alive somewhere in this world.

It's not even enough, Mikey picked a fight with kawata twins and killed smiley in front of angry. No one actually knows what happened that day but angry didn't cry or showed his frowning face anymore. He started mimicking smiley and now he is living his life being both smiley and angry. Angry was the kindest boy in toman but right now if he can he will literally sell his soul to kill Mikey with his own hands.

Draken was also hurt a lot, he saw Hakkai die in front of him and Mitsuya crying. Yuzuha Taiju everyone just losing their mind. He never expected Mikey to stoop this low. Not only he kidnapped Takemichi, he murdered Hina,Hakkai.He even picked a fight with kawata twins when they didn't even join them. Not only he picked a fight he killed Smiley and Angry is literally a lost soul now. He can't bare to look at Angry's face now. Mikey also kidnapped Inui and did tons of other stuff to his other friends. He loved his best friend Mikey but,

Still he won't forgive for what Mikey done to him. None will forgive him for everything he has done.
Naoto asked them to wait this long so they can save Takemichi. Otherwise either Mikey or they would be dead by now.

A/n: I know some of you might think naah Mikey would never do this. But he did kill all of his friends in one of the alternative future. So I hope you understand.
Btw xD don't worry it's indeed a Takemikey story just wait for few chapters. About happy ending? '-' I don't know I'm just following Eren's order.

Unexpected Obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें