25/Ending 3

"are you okay !!?" Naoto screamed as he walked towards the duo. "Yeah...I'm.. fine" he said in a daze.

"Oh my god Inui!?" Koko muttered as he walked up to him. "I'm fine. It's just a scratch." Inui said wiping the blood of his face. Fortunately bullet passed by left arm leaving a small cut.

"Agh..I was so scared.." Koko said hugging Inui forgetting the rest of the people. "Koko I'm fine....this is embarrassing" Inui mumbled.

"Tch...let go of me" Mikey said trying to push Naoto from his back. "As if! You are arrested Sano Manjiro" Naoto stated as police officers surrounded them.

Soon enough Mikey was taken away by police officers right in front of Takemichi.
"Takemitchy!!! Let go of me!! Takemichi!! I love you!!" Mikey kept chanting Takemichi's name saying rubbish until he was taken away. On the other hand Takemichi didn't bother looking at his eyes even for a second.

After that Naoto,Inui, Koko and Takemichi were going back home in Naoto's car. Naoto was driving and Takemichi sat beside him leaving the newly couple in the backseat. After staying silent for a long time Takemichi finally asked.

"Say .. Naoto..did you use me as a bait?" Naoto freezed as he was shocked.

"W..what?? No ..of course no..ha..wh..why would I do that..?" Naoto said looking at the raod. He was trying to avoid eye contact with Takemichi since he did use Takemichi as a bait.

"Ah...well.. I don't really care if you used me or not.. I just want to know how did you reach us so fast..also why was Koko with you? I'm curious" Takemichi said looking outside the window as Naoto sighed. Takemichi was definitely smarter than he thought. He couldn't fool him no longer.

"I am sorry..truly sorry...we...my whole department went crazy looking for Mikey. But we couldn't find him...then I made this suggestion as a joke but they took it seriously and then Inui texted me about your outing today. I knew Mikey wouldn't let this chance go so we kind of stalked you until Mikey appeared. We were planning to catch him once you are far away from him but he already shot Inui so..I wasn't intensionally using you.. .still I'm sorry I failed as your friend." Naoto said in one breath. He spoke as if his life was on the line. Honestly he was truly scared of Takemichi misunderstanding him and hating him. As Takemichi already went through a lot he didn't wanted Takemitchy to feel used.

"Pfft..I was just curious. You don't need to be so serious Naoto. I wouldn't mind if you actually used me. Because of whatever happened today..I'm free.. aren't I?" Takemichi genuinely smiled as sunsets ray reflected his hairs. He looked truly happy and free as if he was unchained from his past.

Naoto looked at Takemichi with tears of happiness in his eyes. He was finally able to save someone important in his life. Same goes for Koko and Inui. They finally got rid of the root of all pain and suffering aka Mikey. Leaving the past behind they are going to creat a happy future for themselves.

2year later:

"You freaking idiots!!!" Koko yelled at the trio aka Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora for messing up his upcoming weddings cake.

"Why did you guys put two brides on the top!? It should've been two boys! And specifically me and Inui" he ranted again as Baji looked at kazutora asking if they did something wrong while Chifuyu just stared at the cake regretting his life choices.

"Wedding is tomorrow! what am I gonna do...hic..hic...my perfect wedding..." Koko started crying. He truly become a bridezilla at this point. He was unfair to Inui for long time. That's why he wanted the best wedding for Inui. But his 'reliable' friends messed it up.

"Are you seriously crying!? It's just a cake" Baji said as kazutora added, "Come on its a cute cake. If you were so picky why did you ask us to order the cake? Stop blaming us like it's our fault." As kazutora finished chifuyu smacked his head saying, "shut up kazu. You insisted on doing this"

Flashbacks:
"Omg! Our wedding is in two months! So many works to do!! Takemichi what should I do?" Koko said as Takemichi sighed, "take a break. We are here to help you just split the work between us" .

"Ah..okay.." Koko sat back and looked at kisaki, Hanma angry ,Mitsuya ,Draken, trio , Yuzuha and Taiju talking among themselves.

"So guys..uh" Koko opened his mouth to speak but he got cut of up by others.

"Dress up is on me" Mitsuya said.

" I will take care of Wedding venue" kisaki said.

"ÙwÙ I will help kisaki" Hanma said. Yeah he literally said ÙwÙ.

"Ew.. anyway Draken and I will take care of invitations and stuff related to that" Angry said as Draken nodded.

"Then I will take care of food and other stuff" Yuzuha said as Taiju nodded.

"And I will take care of the most important thing!! The cakeee!!" Kazutora exclaimed.

"We will get you most extraordinary cake ever!!" Baji exclaimed in the same tone as Chifuyu smiled at Koko.

"Guys..thank you so...much " Koko said tearing up. Draken stood up from his chair patting Naoto's shoulder he said, "Relax Koko. Just focus on Inui now. We will get everything else ready."

"Yeah and both me and Naoto is going to be Inui's best man so you better find your own" Takemichi added as he nodded.

End of flashback:

"Nonsense! I would never take this kinda task!" Kazutora said Baji nodded.
"Guys..let's go home and we will talk" chifuyu said showing them the most evil smile he had to kazutora and Baji. Of course they felt shiver down their spines.

"Don't worry I know a cake artist. She can fix this by tomorrow morning" Chifuyu said as Koko hugged him, "Chifuyuu you are life saver".

"Get away from him!"
"Get away from my boy!" Both Baji and Kazutora said in a unison.

"Meh.. chill out both of you I am not into all males" Koko said and Chifuyu chuckled.

9:30pm:

Feeling the cold breeze Takemichi took out the necklace his first love gave him, "I don't deserve this neither you deserved all of that" "come on let it go already" Naoto said passing a bottle of beer toward Takemichi.

"You are telling me to forget your sister?" Takemichi said taking the bottle from his hands. "Yeah I am" Naoto replied as he opened the bottle.

"You know...Hina kinda of knew you were into Mikey and stuff..." He said as Takemichi looked at him being shocked.

"She used to talk about you all day and how Mikey got more of your time than her. She didn't hate your friendship but she was really jealous about Mikey stealing your special days." Naoto added as Takemichi started remember all the stuff he left behind in the past.

"Pfft she even cried when Mikey called you on Valentine's day and you picked up that call in front of her..."
Naoto slightly laughed swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I did...that?..." Takemichi asked as he couldn't believe he had actually ditched Hina on Valentine's day for Mikey.

"Yeah....in any case my sister loved you a lot so she wouldn't be happy to you like this now..so..just let her go now..it's better this way" Naoto said taking a sip from the beer gazing at the stars as Takemichi dipped into his past.