Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

No matter how many times I tried, it didn't open.

I slid down against the door, defeated.

All I could feel was pain.

A pain so intense that it hurt inside out.

I couldn't breath and my chest hurt. My insides tightened and I felt the urge to vomit. I ran to the garden and emptied my stomach near a tree.

She ran her hands on my back, as I was bent over the toilet. I had overworked myself, hence, the consequence. I flushed and got up to wash my face. She followed me out of the bathroom, her one arm around my waist, gripping it tightly. I chuckled at her. She gave me a questioning look.

"Do you really think that you could control me if I disbalanced myself and fell?" I chuckled again. She glared at me before rolling her eyes.

She didn't let go and upon reaching my room, she placed my head on her lap as I lied down.

"Wanna eat something?" she asked. I shook my head. I then felt something against my lips and I looked at it to find out her favourite mint candy.

"It will make the bitter taste go away." she explained. I opened my mouth as she slipped the candy in.

I then closed my eyes, as her hands went into my hair, stroking it lightly.

Tears flooded my eyes and on top of it the scratching in my neck due to all the puking, made me feel like shit. Looking around, I found no water and wiped my mouth on my handkerchief.

I walked to my car and grabbing a water bottle from inside, cleansed my mouth and face.

There was an excruciating pain in my head, but not more than my chest. I again sat outside her door. The memories, my mistakes, my decisions, all came flooding into my mind.

I cried. I screamed.

I clawed at my skin, nails digging deep into it, scratching, frustrated at myself. Faces of other members before I had left continued to torture me.

Just then, I heard the front gate open and before I knew it, Yoongi-hyung was standing in front of me. I looked up at him.

"How did you get inside?" he asked.

"I had the k-key." I answered.

My throat hurt at each word that I spoke.

"What makes you think that you have the right to be here?" he questioned, coldly.

"Hyung, I-"

"Leave." he cut me off.

I knew he was right. After all I had done, what right did I have to be at her home?

I didn't argue and got up. My steps wobbled as I walked towards my car. I got into it and drove towards the bar. The neon lights shining brightly, and loud music on top of it, increased my headache even more.

I ordered a vodka and went to sit in the most private section of the bar. The drink looked inviting and I brought the glass to my lips.

"Yah, Jeon! Are you stupid?" she said, anger and amusement on her face.