When JK was finished, he thoroughly dried her off with the fluffy towels that the hotel provided and then burritoed her up nice and cozy. He sat her down in one of the chairs in the room and made sure she was comfortable before quickly showering himself. 

Once he was dry, JK walked over to his lover and she smiled up at him softly with tired eyes

"Hey." Rose said quietly. 

Jungkook dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled her face to his for a deep lingering kiss. 

"What was that for?" She mused. 

"Do I ever need a reason to kiss you?" He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. 

"I...No, I suppose not." 

He kissed her again to make a point and carried her to bed. 

Laying her down on the plush covers, he began to kiss up her body. The tops of her feet, her ankles, calves, knees, thighs, pubic bone, navel, hands, wrists, arms, breasts, shoulders, collarbone, neck, cheeks, and finally her lips. 

"Jungkook..." She whispered. 

"Yes baby girl?" 

She answered with a soft snore. 

He chuckled and shook his head, kissing her temple and pulling her under the covers with him for a nap. 

At some point Rose woke up alone...Or so she thought. Yoongi was curled up in a ball at the foot of the bed. 

"Yoongi?" She patted his shoulder. 

"...Yeah?" 

"You are making it harder and harder to believe that you aren't part cat." Rose snorted. 

"Shut up..." Kitty whined as he flopped back down and pouted. 

Rose slid out of bed and dug around in her temporary closet to find something to wear. Yoongi looked up and wished he hadn't...She was still naked. 

"Oh, I forgot you aren't used to seeing me naked yet, my apologies." Rose said without turning around to look at him. 

"Stop looking in my head. It freaks me out." Yoongi hissed. 

She walked over to him after pulling a long white dress over her head.