I laid back down and fell asleep quickly.
——————————————————
"Hey J-Jane" my dad said, walking in on me sleeping. "Hi" I said waking up giving him a slight smile. "H-how are you feel-feeling" he said "I'm okay" I said and sat up. "Do you want to um...g-go get food with m-me?" He said me and smiled at me. "Yeah sure" I said and dragged myself out of bed. "Let's go!" He said excitedly and waited for me at the door. I walked out of my room and he closed the door behind us.

I walked downstairs and headed to his car. "W-what do you want to um...ea-eat" he asked me and grabbed his keys. "What do you feel like eating dad?" I asked him and waited on my side of the door while he walked towards me. "I-um...McDonald's?" He said and opened the car door for me. "Thank you and yeah that's fine" I said and gave him a smile then got inside the car. He shut the door and walked around then got in the drivers side.

"O-okay." He said, turning the car on. "How have y-you been?" He asked me and started driving to McDonald's. "I've been okay" I said and look outside the window. "That's great Jane" he said and smiled. "How have you been?" I asked him "I've b-been better" he said and sadly smiled. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked giving him my whole attention.

"M-my-my stutter is g-getting worst. I h-hate it J-Jane. I hate it so m-much" he said. I felt my heart ache. "Dad...I'm proud of you. It's okay. You've done so good." I said and started tearing up. "Jane..." he said and started crying.

"Dad I'm sorry for not hanging out with you. I'm sorry for being a bitch-" I said then closed my mouth. Fuck I'm in trouble. "I don't care about that. But
it-it's okay" he said and wiped his tears. "No it's not dad. I've been distancing myself from you" I said then rested my head on his shoulder. "J-Jane it's okay princess" he said and kissed my head again then smiled. "Dad I love you" I said then smiled "I love y-you too b-baby." He said then smiled.

I then sat up straight again and we continued to have a conversation for the whole ride to McDonald's.

That's a first.
——————————————————
"Dad, pull over please. I need to get some...homework from my locker" I said to him and told him to pull over at school. "Okay" he said then got in the parking lot. "I'll be back" I said then got out of the car.

I walked to the school happily wanting to see Zane. I snuck in from the side doors and walked to his classroom. It was about to be lunch time so he was probably still in his classroom. I continued walking then knocked on the door. I couldn't hear anyone talking. "Zane" I said quietly through the door.

I then heard clattering. "Zane open the door" I said. I then heard footsteps walking towards the door. He opened the door and looked at me surprised. "H-hey Jane" he said nervously "hi, I came to see you" I said with a smile on my face. "What are you doing here?" He asked me "I-I came to see you" I said, repeating myself and smiled with a little suspicion.

"Oh." He said then cleared his throat. "What are you doing?" I said and looked inside his classroom. "Nothing" he said quickly and got in the way of my view. "Zane...move" I said knowing something was going on. "For what?" He said scared now. "Zane move" I said and tried pushing through him. "No. Jane" he said and denied me from going inside his classroom. "FUCKING MOVE! NOW!" I yelled and pushed past him.

I was now inside his classroom and looked around. I looked everywhere. "What were you doing?" I asked him and continued looking. "Grading" he said and lied. We haven't done anything that needs to be graded. "Now you're lying to me? Damn Zane...you really did it. Where is she?" I asked him on the verge of crying.

"What are you taking about Jane?" He asked me. "Zane where the fuck is she!" I yelled at him and turned around to face him. "NO ONE IS IN HERE!" He yelled back. I slapped him as hard as I could. "Fuck you." I said then started crying. "Hey, you better come out. I'll call the principal let's see what happens then." I said, putting them both on the spot.

"Jane don't do this" Zane said and grabbed my hand. "Let me go!" I yelled and took my hand back quickly. "Come out!" I said and smiled. I wait for a while and nothing happens. "Fine then" I say and walk over to Zane's desk and pick up the phone. He runs towards me and tries to take the phone from me. "ZANE MOVE!" I yell and hit his chest

"Last chance to come out!" I say while putting in the numbers to dial the office. I then see a short brown haired girl come out behind a stand.

"Jane..." Cassie says looking guilty. "What the fuck..." I say speechless and look at both of them multiple times.

"Jane..." Zane says and moves closer to me. "Zane I swear to god, if you fucking touch me I will call the cops" I say backing away from him. "Jane I'm so sorry" Cassie says and starts crying. "Cassie? W-are you fucking kidding me?" I say getting madder the longer I'm in here "she didn't know until today" Zane says. This asshole.

"OH! SO I'M NOT HERE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY, AND YOU GET BORED SO YOU FUCK MY BEST FRIEND? AND THEN YOU TELL HER ABOUT ME AND YOU?" I yell then start crying "Jane stop" Zane says pissing me off more. "NO! FUCK YOU! AND THANK GOD I DIDN'T LET YOU FUCK ME! I'LL GO FIND SOMEONE ELSES DICK TO RIDE!" I say throwing the phone at him and try walking out. He grabs my hand and pulls me in to him.

I start hitting his hard chest and yell at him. "ZANE LET ME GO!" I yell then look up at him. "STOP! STOP!" He yells then grabs my wrists "LET ME GO!" I say fighting him. "STO-" he says but gets interrupted by me kicking him in his balls. "FUCK!" He yells out in pain and crouches down. I walk towards him and pull his hair hard then bring his head back so he can look at me. "Have a good afternoon Mr.Grey" I say then look at her then back at him.

I then let go of his hair and let his head drop and walk out. I had so much anger in me. I wipe my tears and put a smile on my face while I walk back to the car.
——————————————————
"That took you a-a while" my dad says then smiled. "Yeah it did, I couldn't find the papers" I said, lying to him "so w-where are they?" He asked me confused "I just told you dad, I couldn't find them" I said annoyed "oh yeah" he said then laughed. I laughed with him trying to not make myself seem upset.

Everything then hit me and I realized that things were going to be really awkward and we were now only going to be what we should've been from the beginning. "Fuck" I whispered to myself and looked outside my window. Dad didn't hear me which was good. I cried silently and tried to avoid looking and speaking to him.
——————————————————
"Baby what d-do you want to eat?" Dad asked me "um just some chicken nuggets and fries with ranch and buffalo" I said "drink?" He asked "sprite please" I said in a shaky voice not looking at him. He then ordered my food then his.

"Jane w-what's...w-wrong" he asked me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Nothing dad" I said and tried to stop crying in case he made me look at him. "Jane..." he said then sighed "look a-at me" he said sternly.

I turned my head wiping my tears. "Why are y-you cry-crying baby? What's wro-wrong" he asked and held my hand. "My...um...cramps are really bad dad. It hurts" I said lying to him "I'm sorry ba-baby" he said and pulled me in then kissed my head then just held me. "It's okay. I'll take some medicine when I get home" I said and took a deep breath.

He then let me go and I sat back in my seat and turned my head out the window again. I soon got on my phone and it was blowing up with messages and calls from Zane and Cassie. I opened the messages and read them all but never replied. I put my phone between my legs and rested my head then soon fell asleep.
——————————————————
Zane's POV:
I felt horrible and I didn't know what to do so I texted her and called her, but not once did she text back or call back. I was an idiot to fuck Cassie and I didn't really know what happened all I know is that I did it and needed to get Jane back. In someway, somehow.