Extra Chapter!!: Baby on Board

"Eddie! Where did you put the bottle!?"

"I don't know! How am I supposed to know?"

"You're the one who fed her last!"

We snapped our attention to our suddenly quiet child, only to be met with a soft singing. "As long as I'm here... no one can hurt you..." Liv sang softly to the baby, "If I could change..."

She continued her soft song, the notes flowing perfectly as she spoke. Our baby, Sofia, had her eyes closed as Liv gently rocked her back and forth. It was a relief to have her there with us, or Eddie and I might've gone insane.

Liv then offered Sofia to me, carefully placing my daughter into my arms. I couldn't believe someone could be so tiny, so fragile, yet here I was, glancing up at Eddie with our tiny human.

"She has your eyes," I told him with a smile, "And your lips." Eddie chuckled, his face softening when he stared at our child with admiration. "Really? She looked a lot more like you. I can recognize those hazel eyes anywhere."

He tilted my chin up to see me, nodding as he said, "Yep. She's going to grow up to have the most beautiful eyes ever." I felt a small blush form on my face as I laughed shyly.

"Awww! You guys are so cute!" Liv exclaimed, "But you really gotta learn how to babysit ya know." Eddie and I laughed, and I answered, "Thank you so much, Liv. You don't know how much how you've helped us."

"Well, I am her godmother after all right?" Liv joked, already picking up her purse, "You two take care of yourselves, alright? And if you need anything, just give me a call."

She left out the door as we said goodbye, leaving me alone with Eddie. "Wow, it's already been two months since we had her," Eddie planted a soft kiss to my cheek, "I love you and her so much. I never thought I would have my own family like this."

"Yeah, all we need now is a cat!" I smiled, making Eddie laugh. "You're still asking me for one even though we said to wait for the baby to grow up?" He stopped when he saw my big eyes, making him shake his head, "Fine, but only because you're too adorable to resist."

I beamed, looking down at Sofia and whispered, "You hear that? Daddy is going to get us a cat!" Eddie chuckled, "Daddy, huh?"

"Eddie! Not in front of the child!" I placed Sofia in her crib, setting her down gently as to not disturb her.

Eddie came behind me, placing his hands on my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder, burying his face into the crevice of my neck, gently pressing soft kisses to my skin. "You know, we haven't had time for ourselves in a while," He whispered, hugging me tightly, "Why don't you say we spend this time together? Just me and you, just like old times."

"Eddie, sometimes I feel like you forget I can read minds," I answered, already sensing what he was thinking, "And I know you want to do something other than spend time together."

Eddie laughed quietly, running his hands dangerously close to my crotch before saying, "Maybe..." I smirked, meeting his eyes as I said, "You know what? Let's do it."

Eddie kissed my lips again, scooping me up in his arms as I laughed. "You better not wake our child!" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck as he carried me to our bedroom, "It literally took forever for her to fall asleep!"

Eddie laughed, "I won't, I promise. Right now, I only want to focus on you."

And with that, the memories of last year came flooding back into my mind, yet Eddie never failed to give me the same passionate kisses that made me fall in love with him.

A/N: Holy shit this book is almost at 15K reads. I never thought this book would get that many reads lol. But anyway, thank you for reading, I love all you amazing people and take care <3