Chapter 9: The Birthday Party

A/N: It was recently Mullys bday so it works :) enjoy

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
My eyes fluttered open, the memory of last night far away, too far for me to recall all of it clearly. I rubbed my eyes, letting out a yawn as I stretched my arms. I looked around, realizing that I wasn't in my bed.

Eddie was asleep on the floor below me. He had stacked a pile of blankets on top of each other, allowing me to have the bed. He was sleeping on his stomach with his arms crossed as he rested his head on them, letting out soft breaths as he relaxed. I blushed when I realized he was shirtless, my eyes trailing over his back muscles flex when he shifted.

I took off the blanket that was over me, noticing it had the faint scent of Eddie on it. I wrote a thank you note on his counter before heading to my apartment.

As I'm getting ready to record for the day, I start to use my powers. I smile, beginning to like the idea of them. It made everything a whole lot easier.

I turned on my TV easily, switching between channels as I made coffee at the same time. I pointed to the coffee mug, making it fly towards the coffee machine, and poured myself some coffee. I even washed the dishes while seeing my favorite show from across the room. It was great! I could probably save so much more time by using these powers.

I then heard a knock on the door, making me instantly stop using them. Everything came to a stop as I said, "Come in!"

The door opened slightly, and Eddie peeked his head through. "Hey, you forgot your hoodie," He told me, stepping in as he held my blue hoodie in one arm. "Oh! Thank you," I grabbed it from him with a shy smile, "And thank you for, you know... everything you did for me yesterday."

Eddie smiled a little, but he seemed distant. "What's wrong?" I asked, growing concerned when he frowned. "Nothing, I'm just tired," He answered with a shrug. My smile faded, and my gaze shifted away to my feet.

"It's not you," Eddie put a reassuring hand on my shoulder, "Or about what happened last night. I'm just feeling a bit off today, that's all."

I wasn't completely convinced by what he told me, and I pressed my lips into a line.

"Hey, are you going to Mully's party later?" Eddie asks, changing the subject before I could say more. I hesitated before nodding. "Cool, I'll see you later then," Eddie flashed me a small wink before shutting the door behind him, causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

**Another Time skip (I do a lot of these sry lol)**

"Yo, what up birthday boy!" I pulled Mully in for a hug, giving him a huge smile. "Ayyy, Juicy!!" Mully wrapped his arms around me, "So glad you can make it, mate!"
I greeted the other boys with a huge smile, who were all as eager as I was. My eyes searched for Eddie, which instantly found him talking to Narrator. He looked surprisingly good in his white hoodie and black jeans. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and a few strands fell to his face when he saw me.

I waved, heading over to Narrator and him. "What's up, guys?" I asked them, giving them each a hug. "Hey Juicy! Me and Eddie were just talking," Narrator grinned. Eddie nodded, "Yeah, we actually have quite a bit in common."

"Hey, you guys want cake?" Josh came behind us, shoving a piece of chocolate cake (I want cake now😫)  in his mouth. We all nodded, heading over to the large chocolate cake in the middle. We all grabbed a piece, laughing and smiling together. It was only just us five, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Okay, I'm heading to the restroom very quick," Eddie put down his plate, "Be right back." He handed me his jacket so I could hold it, and I smiled as he left.

All the boys looked at me with a knowing smirk, and I raised an eyebrow. "So... are you going to tell us about you two?" Mully said teasingly.

"W-What?" My face grew hot, "Nothing is going on..."

"Yes, and Narrator isn't the most wholesome out of all of us," Josh rested his head on his hand, "Come on, mate. Spill it! We all know about your secret crush on Eddie." Narrator chuckled, "Well, I wouldn't call it a secret anymore."

I shook my head, "Eddie probably doesn't even like me back." I glanced down at his jacket in my hands as the boys stared at me knowingly. Nothing was going to change their minds about this.

"Ugh, fine, maybe I do have a crush," I admitted after a few moments, "But that still doesn't mean he likes me back. He's already planning on getting married to Gabby!"

"Gabby?" Mully raised an eyebrow, "Who the hell is Gabby?"

"His best friend," I answered, crossing my arms with a sigh, "And she is obsessed with him. Like, 'threatening to kill me' kind of obsessed."

Narrator shook his head as he rolled his eyes, "Crazy ex, huh? Guess we've all had our fair share of those."

"They're not even dating!" I sighed, rubbing my temples, "But I still feel like I don't stand a chance against her. Plus, his parents want him to marry her too! Imagine how they would react if he dated a guy?"

The toilet flushed in the other room, and we all went silent. "It wouldn't hurt to tell him how you feel," Mully shrugged, "Maybe he'll feel the same way." Josh nodded, "Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to try. He seems to really care about you, Juicy."

"Okay, guys! I'm back!" Eddie then came from the hallway, "What I miss?"

"Oh, nothing," I smiled before he could suspect something, handing him back his jacket, "Where were we?"

The other boys began talking again, but I couldn't get my eyes off Eddie. The way he was laughing and smiling, ugh, I didn't want to spoil the mood. But the nagging feeling in my chest told me to tell him, to confess how I really feel.

I sighed to myself, knowing that this decision was not gonna be easy.