Chapter 4: Jealousy (Slight Smut)

A/N: Ok so I have no idea where and when I had taken this screenshot ^, but I used it as inspiration for this chapter lol. Will have slight smut in the beginning, but that's about it. Enjoy :)
(Oh and some context, this takes place a few days after the last chapter)

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
"Eddie..." I muttered softly under my breath, feeling his delicate hands roaming my body. This had to be a dream. There was no way this could be happening.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," I heard Eddie say in my ear, leaving a trail of hot kisses along my jaw and neck. This didn't feel real yet somehow, I was too caught up in the moment to remember what had happened or how I had gotten twisted in Eddie's strong arms.

His abs and muscular back was almost enough to drive me insane. I dug my fingers into his arms as he left soft marks along my neck. The room was getting hot as I blushed, feeling his hands sneaking underneath my shirt. My pants were growing tighter, and I couldn't control my heart from leaping out of my chest.

His lips pressed to mine until I suddenly heard my alarm clock go off.

"Ahh!" I yelled, jolting in my bed as I woke up. I groaned, realizing that it was all merely a stupid dream. "Did I just..." I shook my head with a groan, "Did I just dream of Eddie? Fuck..." I continued cursing under my breath as I got ready for the day.
I dragged myself out of my apartment, only to see Eddie about to enter his. He was talking and laughing to someone beside him.

"I can't believe it!" He laughed, his bright smile making butterflies form in my stomach, "Gabby, you are truly amazing." He turned around, only to notice me standing there awkwardly. Gabby came into view behind him, stopping with a frown when she saw me.

"Oh, Gaege!" Eddie smiled, pulling me in for a hug, "Good morning dawg!" I didn't expect him to embrace me, and my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. I suddenly thought back to the wet dream I had of him and I making out, and I couldn't swallow the lump forming in my throat. "H-Hey, Eddie," I laughed nervously, "What you doing?"

"Oh, Gabby and I just came back from the gym," Eddie told me, glancing at Gabby beside him.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to, ahem, interrupt you guys," I took a step back, "I was about to go eat breakfast. I'll just head off now-"

"Why don't you have breakfast with us? Wouldn't want you to be alone," Eddie then offered, making me stop. Gabby was about to open her mouth before I answered, "Really? I mean, um, s-sure! I'll be happy to!" Gabby raised an eyebrow at me as Eddie invited us inside his apartment.

It was cozy and the same size as mine, and I sat in the couch beside Gabby. "I'll be right back," Eddie told the two of us, "Let me just change into some new clothes."

"Okay, don't take too long, Eddie," Gabby smiled sweetly at him. We watched him leave, making me feel awkward all over again.

It was until Gabby turned to me with a serious expression that made me grow nervous. "What?" I asked, scratching my head, "Are you alright?" Gabby shook her head, glaring her eyes at me.

"Let's get one thing straight, Gaege," She then told me, her blue eyes staring bullets into my head, "Eddie is off limits. He's interested in me, not anybody else."

"Woah, gabby, what are you talking about?" I was in shock about what she was saying. "Me and Eddie aren't... I'm not..."

"I'm saying to find yourself a new boyfriend," She answered before I could finish, jabbing a finger to my chest. "Before Eddie realizes you like him."

My face grew hot as I froze, not believing what I was hearing, "Are you jealous?" I said, putting a hand to my chest.

"Oh no, I just know that you're not good enough for him," Gabby smirked, making me grow angry, "And that Eddie is mine."

She then grabbed my collar and tugged me to her, making me gasp. I swallowed a lump in my throat at how close she was. I could almost see the angry tension rolling off her in waves that I was slowly drowning in. "But let's keep this between us, hm?" Gabby teased, "Do you think you could do that for me?"

Before I could answer, Eddie's voice came from the hallway, making her push me away. I was still shaking from the sudden force from Gabby, but Gabby pretended like nothing happened!

"So Juicy how was your-" Eddie stopped when he saw me, raising an eyebrow, "Woah, is everything alright?"

Before I could say anything, Gabby quickly answered, "Oh don't worry, we're fine. Anyway, what do you think we should eat?" I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at Gabby when Eddie turned his back to me.
I knew I shouldn't have been mad, but the way she smirked at me made me tremble with rage. This was going to be a problem. A very very big problem.

A/N: Ok, before anyone says anything, I love Gabby (like with all my freaking heart) and this is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only. No hate towards Gabby because I love her just as much as the other boys, it's only for the story. Anyway, hope you enjoyed nonetheless and have a good day/night :)