Chapter 25: Be mine

Gaege's POV
A few months had passed since the incident. It felt like a dream or a fantasy that had happened years ago.

I had moved in with Eddie after deciding to get married to him, which was one of the best decisions of my life. My surgery was a piece of the past, a faint scar serving as a reminder of what we had been through. Although I now see it as a good thing. I never would've fallen in love with Eddie if it wasn't for my powers.

Now as for everyone else who was a mind reader, we've all come to accept our gifts. I used to think it was a curse, something that I had been unlucky to have, yet now, it was almost a good thing to me. Liv was now one of my best friends who I will always cherish, and the other boys, well, we were closer than ever.

"Gaege! You're supposed to walk the aisle in ten minutes!" Josh grabbed my shoulders, "Aren't you at least a little nervous?"

I shook my head, adjusting my tie with a smile. "What? Of course not! Eddie will never make me nervous."

"Awww that is so cute!" Liv smiled behind him, wiping a tear from her eye. "I wish someone loved me as much as you love Eddie." Josh chuckled, "Don't worry, Liv. Me and you are on the same boat."

Grant entered the room with matching suits with Josh, the black suit making him look good. "Here, I bought this for you." Grant tucked a small, red rose into the pocket of my suit, fixing the collar with a smile, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment."

Before I could answer, the sound of music playing began, and I gasped. "Good luck," Josh winked, teasing me with a small smile. "You'll do great!" I rubbed my hands across the silky, black suit, taking a deep breath before following them.

All my friends, one by one, began to walk down the beautiful aisle we had set up. Rose petals were on the floor and small candles lit up the pathway, leading to my fiancé. My heart was hammering in my chest, and I wanted to run out onto the stage before I passed out.

Before I knew it, Mully was extending his arm to me, slowly leading me down the path. Eddie, in his fancy black suit identical to mine that caused my cheeks to flush, met my eyes with a smile. "We love you bro," Mully whispered to me with a smile, "And don't forget, we'll always have your back, alright?" I smiled, "Thanks man."

I grabbed Eddie's hands, saying our vows and promises to each other. "I, Eduardo Saucedo, take you, Gaege Gibson, to be my husband. I promise to always love you, take care of you, cherish you, and never take what we have for granted." Eddie said, never daring to look away.

"And I, Gaege Gibson, take you, Eduardo Saucedo, as my husband because you never left my side, and I will never leave yours. For as long as we live, you will always be mine, and I will always be yours."

Tears of joy were forming in both our eyes as our lips met, applause erupting from our crowd of friends. I couldn't help but smile, filled with a joy so large, it was impossible to  contain it. "I love you," I said to him, pressing my forehead to his. "I love you too," Eddie answered, hugging me tightly, "I never thought I would end up so lucky."

A/N: That is the end of this book and I am in literal tears rn lol. I hope you enjoyed, and I'm super super thankful for everything. You all are amazing and I love you all from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️ I might add a few chapters to this as "extras" but for now, I hope you all enjoyed this book! 😊
P.S. Currently working on another Gaege x Eddie (including Mully)
Anyway, have an amazing rest of your day <3