Chapter 7: Feelings

A/N: Im finally back from Dallas, so here's a chapter for you all. Part 2 of the last chapter :)

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
"It's actually about my relationship with Gabby."

My whole body froze as my face become hot, surprised that he mentioned her. "G-Gabby?" I gulped, but I kept a straight face, "What about her?"

Eddie sighed, resting his head on his hand. "Things have been so hard recently in my life," Eddie began telling me, "Gabby used to be the only person I trusted but now..."

His dark brown eyes met mine, and I stared at him sadly, wishing I were able to help him. "But I'm still struggling to even wake up in the morning sometimes. Sometimes I wish things were back to how they used to be."

"What happened?" I asked before quickly adding, "I mean, if you feel comfortable answering of course!"

Eddie let out an airy chuckle, his fingers fidgeting with the fabric of his shirt for a few moments. "Ever since my youtube channel was starting to die," Eddie crossed his arms, letting out another frustrated sigh, "I had so much trouble paying the bills that I lost my house and had to move here. I still struggle to pay the bills, though." I pressed my lips into a line, noticing his eyes were starting to tear up.

"Then, Gabby helped me so much in the past, and I do consider her a close friend, but..." Eddie rubbed the back of his neck, "My parents want me to marry her."

I clamped a hand over my mouth before asking, "Really? What about you? Do you want to?"

Eddie didn't meet my eyes as he said quietly, "I don't know. I've thought a lot about it, but I'm not sure if that's what I want. She just doesn't make me feel complete."

He slowly looks at me, but I couldn't read his expression. I never saw him act this way before, almost like the hopeful gleam in his dark chocolate eyes was starting to fade. "But I want to make my parents happy and proud, and most of all, I don't want to hurt Gabby." He was silent as he hugged his arms, and I couldn't bear seeing him like this.

"You do what you feel is right," I put a hand on his shoulder, "And if it's not marrying Gabby, then that's okay. I'm sure she'll understand." I knew that wasn't entirely true in the back of my mind, but I ignored it. "And your parents..." I smiled reassuringly, "I'm sure they just want you to be happy. I know I do."

Eddie stared at me with some kind of longing, and I realized our faces were only inches away. We had completely forgotten about the movie and the background noise of the world outside Eddie's apartments. The only thing I could focus on was Eddie. The soft, golden glow of the candlelight reflected off his eyes, and my heart raced when he didn't look away. I couldn't read his mind since I was so nervous.

"Eddie, I..." My voice trailed off, unsure of what to say. What if he didn't have feelings for me? I didn't even know if he was into guys or not. He could easily pull away and say I'm crazy and that he likes someone else...

But I slowly leaned in anyway, curious if he would accept my kiss or not. As our eyes fluttered closed and I could feel his lips skim mine, we suddenly heard the doorbell go off. I jumped, pulling away quickly. Both our faces were burning red, and we looked away awkwardly.

"Sorry I just..." I cleared my throat, "You should probably go get that."

Eddie nodded, tossing the blanket to the side, "You stay here. I'll be right back."

I watched him leave before sighing, pressing my hand against my pounding heart as I laid back on the couch. I couldn't shake off the butterflies in my stomach or the blush on my cheeks. I looked back at the movie and saw the two main actors kissing, and I frowned.

A/N: I'm back people! I missed writing and you all ofc! Will update again soon have a good day :)