"You bastard!!" Hakuryuu, Hope, and Faith shouted, all three of them plus Alibaba aimed their weapons and wand at him.

"!" Alibaba said when the jewel on his sword, where the eight-pointed seal of his Djinn was, glowed. "Uwaah!?" he exclaimed as something shot out of his sword. "A-Amon!!?" His Djinn was floating there in front of them, large as life.

"Sorry, Alibaba. I used a little of your magoi. I have to confirm something with him..." Amon said.

"Tch... Amon... of all things," Zagan said, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "Shut your mouth, you stinking old man."

"Zagan... Do you still intend to not choose a 'king'?" Amon asked.

"!!?" Alibaba gasped.

"Heh... that's right!" Zagan said, smirking. "I really hate those humans!" he said, making a disgusted face. "That's why I will not choose a human, and go there in that ugly world on the other side where humans hate each other." He acted like he was going to throw up. "Uoooeh, I feel so awful... I will not go there even if they kill me." Then he smiled. "It is a lot better to live together with... these stylish dungeon creatures I created. While I kill time bullying those eyesore humans that wander aimlessly around my dungeon!" he squeezed Tiare in his hand, making her cry.

"T-That bastard!" Alibaba and Faith shouted.

'Come on, Ipos...!' Hope thought, clenching her teeth. 'My life may not be in danger, but still...!'

"Hey!" Zagan said when something was thrust at him.

"Let her go!!" Hakuryuu said, holding his polearm, ready to attack again.

"..." Zagan stared at him. He smiled brightly. "Okay!" he said and shot up out of their reach, flying through the air to reach the higher levels. "If you will come to the treasure room! I will prepare one path for you!" A new door formed in the wall behind them. It had Zagan's mask on it.

"What the hell... someone like him is really a Djinn!?" Alibaba asked warily, stunned.

"What a total nutcase!!" Faith exclaimed. Hope frowned as she stared up after the Djinn.

"It is alright..." Amon said. "He is a Djinn... and he still has the disposition of choosing a king vessel if someone arrives to the treasure room... as proof of that, just a moment ago, he appraised you." Amon started to fade."Muh..."

"!! A-Amon! What's wrong!?" Alibaba asked. "You appear all of a sudden, and now you are disappearing!?"

"Yes... Because this time I cannot borrow the magi's power... the concentration of rukh inside of the dungeon is high, so I can materialize with less magoi than above ground, but this is the limit," Amon explained. "I'm surprised Ipos didn't come too."

"I think he's busy..." Hope said. He was probably still keeping her illness in check. Especially if there were more rukh around than usual.

"I see..." Amon said, staring at her.

"It takes more power up above? Is that why you didn't come when I called?" Aladdin asked.

"No..." Amon said, shaking his head. "Djinn are not supposed to materialize on the surface. Above, Djinn are to be pure power for use by a king. That is the purpose for which King Solomon made us."

"... ?!" Alibaba and Hope said.

'King Solomon... made the Djinn?' Hope thought.

"..." Aladdin stared up at Amon.

"Goodbye, Alibaba... We will probably not meet each other for a while..." Amon said, fading more.

"Amon!" Alibaba said.