Chapter 21

Skylar's POV

I didn't know how we managed to get to my flat because we were kissing all the way up here. I opened the door with Ace's lips still on mine and when we entered, I was immediately pressed against the wall.

Ace grabbed my waist and started placing hot kisses on my neck. I moaned at the sensation. His left hand was suddenly on my ass and squeezed it. I could feel the wetness in my panties already. He put his hands on the back of my thighs and said "Jump."

I did as he said and he started walking towards my room. I was kissing and sucking on his neck and a sexy groan escaped his mouth. When we got to my room he threw me on my bed and his lips landed on mine again. He quickly pulled away and took off my jumper. I frantically took off his hoodie too, and worked on his belt while he rolled down my trousers.

When I was now only in my lingerie, Ace stopped for a second to admire my body. I was wearing my new, black, lacy underwear which I bought with Laura. Ace's eyes darkened and his pupils dilated.

"Fuck, Skylar." He breathed out and leaned forward that his lips were on my neck again. "You look so sexy."

He pressed his crotch to my lower body and I could feel a big buldge in his boxer briefs.

"Mmm..." I let out a loud moan. I rolled my eyes to the back and could feel warmness that was spreading through my entire body.

"Can you feel what you've done to me?" He pressed himself even closer and I moaned again.

"Yes" I breathed out.

He started kissing my neck again while his hand snaked under me, unclapsing my bra. He started to go down with his mouth leaving kisses on my jaw, neck, collarbone, until he reached my breasts and started sucking on my already hard nipple.

I was running my hands through his hair lazily, barely being able to concentrate. When his mouth were doing their magic, I felt my panties being rolled down my legs. A cold air hit my wet pussy and I let out a sigh. Ace looked down at me with his hungry eyes. He parted my lower lips with his finger and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck, baby. You're so wet." His voice hoarse and low and I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks.

He started circling my clit slowly and then he sped up a bit. A multiple moans left my lips. I tried to take off his boxer briefs but he had to help me a little. I grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it with my small hand. He groaned into my neck.

He suddenly slid his two fingers into me and I screamed slightly. He surprised me.

"Sorry, princess. I couldn't resist." He said darkly and bit my sensitive nipple.

I arched my back when he started thrusting his fingers in and out of my pussy. It felt so good but I wanted to make him feel good too.

When I got rid of his boxer briefs, I started stroking him. I could hear that his breathing became uneven. My room was filled with our moans and groans. His dick stiffened and I knew he was close.

"Ace..." I breathed out, his eyes instantly locked in mine.

"Does it feel good, baby? Do you like my fingers inside that pretty pussy of yours?" He muttered hoarsely before taking my nipple in his mouth. I closed my eyes and threw my head to the back.

"Yes!" I screamed. "It feels so good Ace." I looked at him and saw his eyes turning so dark that I swallowed audibly. The lust in his eyes growing with each second.

"I like doing this to you."

A loud moan escaped from my mouth. His dirty talk was making me go insane that I could feel more juices dripping down his fingers.