I kept his clothes on the bed and roamed around in the room waiting for him to come out. I took my phone and started going through my social media.

I heard the door unlock, i kept my phone aside and looked up to see him in a bathrobe with wet hairs looking as handsome as ever. I was so busy staring at him until he said, "Y/naah you can stare at me anytime, but you should get ready first."

I was dragged back to reality, to prevent him from seeing my red face i ran to the bathroom not forgetting my clothes.

After a good shower I came out wearing my dress to see Chim busy with his phone.

I walked over to the dressing table and started doing my hair. And he still didn't notice my presence and being a attention seeker i said, " Why are you so busy with it? You don't even have a social media acc- Wait! Is That My Phone?"

"I-i am sorry, i didn't mean to ruin your privacy just that it was unlocked and a notification came. I am really sorry. I was just curious." He started to panic as if he did something wrong.

This guy is so cute!

"It's okay Chim. It really is. There is nothing like privacy between us." He just nodded but still kept my phone back.

Once, I was done with my hair we went downstairs, and started having our breakfast. I opened my to see what was he so focused in. And it was just my photo gallery which is literally filled with our friends group's pictures.

He really needs Friends.

Mission-1: Join him in our friend's group.

After breakfast we went to a cafe in the outskirts, since they are less crowded. And my first job is to introduce him to everyone.

"Chim, I heard that in this one month, you and Tae oppa came close."

"Um.. Ya, while practicing for the song and moreover he is really a very friendly."

"Chim do you wanna know more about our friend's group cause I think you didn't got to know them properly."

"Sure!" He said enthusiastically.

"Okay, let's start with Jin Oppa. He is the oldest among us, and he is the head chef of IU unnie's restaurant. The one where you met them first time."

"But then didn't the waitress knew about him?"

"Maybe not cause he was on holiday that time and she was new there. Now you already know about Yoongi oppa and Hobi hyung and IU unnie she owns the restaurant and her real name is Lee Ji-eun, now Namjoon Oppa, he is a psychologist and a motivator."